I would like to share with you my new build based on every little things I discovered about the proton pack. I will detail every step of the build and printing as well as comparison of the two versions.

Some time ago, I published my first set of files, I thought they were perfect. Little did I know. I discovered a world of details, variations and I also discovered that some of my proportions were off. And then I was hooked on all the little things. I have now finished the base for new version and started printing.
To illustrate my new need of details, this was my first ladder :
and this is the last one :
This thread will also serve as a log journal for me and I hope you will like to follow the updates.
As a starter, this is my first pack. I need to point out that everything was printed except the obvious: alice, lenses, mb and tubing.

Update : 29/06

New version of the cyclotron to make it more solid

I have also edited the plugs to add the plate and now it can be replaced with metal without modifications to the shell. You can also see that I have added the "nipple" witch can be easily sanded if you don't like it. The injectors should be at the correct length now. I was also missing a plate under the ribbon cable witch is now added.
Your sig link doesn't work, did you change your name on cults3d?

I bought your ultimate belt gizmo last week, really nice work. You do a great job of engineering objects to print well. I just started printing and it's frustrating how many beautiful objects there are that don't take printing and construction into consideration.
Your doing some good work Q. I've recently joined you FB group as well. That ladder looks REALLY good! I'll have to take a closer look at the file when I have a chance. I had a similar problem when making my 3D files as well. 1st draft: perfect, I am awesome! Later; whoa...there is soooo much wrong here :D

I've looked at your version I and version II and you did some great updates. However the injector tube and spacer tube are the same length, the don't sit at the same level when mounted to the shell. I have some reference pictures that show this, but I am not at home, so I can't share them right now. I believe there are some pictures that show it on the Sony lobby reference pictures. Essentially the spacer tube sits at about an inch lower than the injector tube and the injector tube is "roughly" level with the top of the box the booster tube is connected to. I'm still doing some research on the specifics, but that specific part has been my obsession lately.
There is also a thread that has the part lengths for the various metal parts, though I am honestly not sure how accurate they are since my injector and spacer came out about 1/4" short even with the cap and base plates.

In case you are curious about the parts list:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25357

I don't know why it's not pinned. It's a good resource if if it isn't 100% accurate (it may be).

Edit: Got those images of the tubes.

Me checking measurements:

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]