By momeraths24
This is great.
Thank you for posting these pictures.
Will you be able to do the same with GB 2 movie and post the pictures?
Franchesky
I like (not really) how the packs that are on the courtroom table are beatn up. The ion cap arm is bent upwards, the gun barrel is completely out of alignment, and it even looks like the barrel is missing, and the trigger tip is just dangling. Also, the Clippard barb on the ion cap is not attached. Good shots of the slime scoop finally!

What is that above the pad? It reminds me of old Black and Decker batteries when cordless was starting to get big.

Bigger rubber insulation over Styrofoam

Rubber insulation gone and I don't think it makes another appearance.
The batteries have been known about for some time. They're only on the GB2 pack, and that's what they are, batteries.

Also you may notice in one of the first shots ray has a little sticker on the motherboard of his pack which says "ray". I was not able to find any instances of anyone else with nametags on their motheboard.
nataku wrote:Image

What is that above the pad? It reminds me of old Black and Decker batteries when cordless was starting to get big.

Bigger rubber insulation over Styrofoam

Rubber insulation gone and I don't think it makes another appearance.
Do you have any other pictures that shows it in more details?
Franchesky
momeraths24 wrote: Do you have any other pictures that shows it in more details?
Franchesky
What more do you want?!

I captured the best available, least blurry angle of pretty much everyhting in the movie you could possibly want to see. If it's not among those refernece pics, there's probably not a better view of it anywhere in the film.

Here's a few crops from the screen grabs though, which I reduced the contrast on and brightened up a bit so you could make out a few more details:

I think this battery pack is also seen in the planet hollywood NY reference pics.
kind2311 wrote:Roboprop was able to make a very nice replica of that power supply setup, check out his gallery

http://img301.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=im0020464ja.jpg
Holy Sh*t, that pack looks like an actual one from GB2 (even though its not). The detail in it are amazing!
GhostGuy wrote:
momeraths24 wrote: Do you have any other pictures that shows it in more details?
Franchesky
What more do you want?!

I captured the best available, least blurry angle of pretty much everyhting in the movie you could possibly want to see. If it's not among those refernece pics, there's probably not a better view of it anywhere in the film.

Here's a few crops from the screen grabs though, which I reduced the contrast on and brightened up a bit so you could make out a few more details:

I think this battery pack is also seen in the planet hollywood NY reference pics.
WOW. Thank you for taking the time to post those pictures.
I'm going to get to work to replicate it as best as possible.
Franchesky
GhostGuy wrote:
Franchesky
What more do you want?!

GhostGuy wrote:
Franchesky
What more do you want?!

I actually never noticed that both switches are missing from the switch box in the upper right hand screen cap. Wow.
CPU64 wrote:These are pictures of the packs that were hanging on display at Planet Hollywoods?
Who's actually holding on to these props, and why aren't Stafan's gun plans updated with the measurements?
Alot of the GB2 packs were on display at different Planet Hollywoods but now I believe they are sitting in storage at Sony.

As for why stefan's plans haven't been updated with measurements is because I don't think anyone has gone through the trouble of updating his plans. He has a scale on there for how long the gun is, it would just take some time to actually go and measure everything out and update the plans.
CPU64 wrote:These are pictures of the packs that were hanging on display at Planet Hollywoods?
Who's actually holding on to these props, and why aren't Stafan's gun plans updated with the measurements?
The pics I posted were of a pack that is(or was) on display in the lobby at Sony.
mburkit wrote:As for why stefan's plans haven't been updated with measurements is because I don't think anyone has gone through the trouble of updating his plans. He has a scale on there for how long the gun is, it would just take some time to actually go and measure everything out and update the plans.
Someone is in the process of updating them.
Krenzy wrote:It's a Makita rechargeable battery pack, usually used in drills and other power tools, and is still made today.

Makita! I knew it looked familiar. We used to use one of those when I worked for the local DPW. I always hated that drill. The giant handle made it a pain to use.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]