By nick-a-tron
Bob Wobbaz wrote:Anyone else noticing that the tubing on ray's stunt pack when he's getting thrown over the edge of the building is all blue? Also looks like the booster tubes are moulded together
i think thats just the lighting. i can certainly see the red injector tube cable.

Donkey8012 wrote:I thought it was interesting that Egon is the only one wearing a stunt pack in the rooftop altar pics.
never noticed that! haha.

also i noticed that the SUB-D on the GB1 pedal is black and the relay faces the other way to the GB2 pedal. also the stuntpack ion arms are on back to front :sigh:
By Donkey8012
I'm talking about the 7th pic from the bottom in GhostGuy's post. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the stunt packs don't have alice frames, right?
By solochaser
Thanks for posting these great shots. Any chance you could grab some hd shots of the sorrow of maldavia, the scourge of carpathia, aka Vigo the cruel? haha. it would be cool to print one of out him.
By kind2311
I believe Angelus asked for yellow bar trap pics. This scene as it is pretty dark and Dan is in constant motion during the short scene. Lineage is GhostbustersHDBroadcast720p.mkv > VLC player > .png

As always, right click and "view image" for full size.

Here is a clearer shot of a pic on the first page:

Ever Notice the misshapen cyclo ring on the upper right?
By Austin
Those are great, Vin. Thanks. Looks like what I suspected was true in that the yellow rod trap has no labels.
By Dan Shannon
I noticed the top on the trap behind the handle has a red label.

I can't make out what it says, but if I had to guess it looks like another one of those red "DANGER" labels that are all over the pack and the back of the trap.
By namebrand
That's just a thin spot on the fiberglass shell where the paint is probably worn or chipped off and the powercell lights shine through. In the game I think they misinterpreted it as intentional.
By Syco54645
namebrand wrote:That's just a thin spot on the fiberglass shell where the paint is probably worn or chipped off and the powercell lights shine through. In the game I think they misinterpreted it as intentional.
wonder if they will fix that...
By GhostGuy
There's also the possibility they decided it just looked neat. I mean, they took a lot of strange liberties with the game packs beyond just adding a couple lights to the powercell.
By Austin
Like all of the cosmetic strips flipping out with lights underneath them. Not crazy about that one...
By Slimer7
I personally like that. When I do my GB1 pack, I will be adding that effect to my power cell just as I did with my current pack
By GBFreek83
I just now noticed that serial port on the trap cartridge...

That must be how the cartridge stayed in the shell, genious idea

By kind2311
this should clear up any question about where the 3rd attachment point is for the Alice Pack. Right-click and "view image" for full-size.

By Syco54645
kind2311 wrote:this should clear up any question about where the 3rd attachment point is for the Alice Pack. Right-click and "view image" for full-size.
Good eye!
By Gareee
Is right click view image in forefox? its not in explorer.

That is about exactly where our 3rd connect is located.
By mburkit
Gareee wrote:Is right click view image in forefox? its not in explorer.

That is about exactly where our 3rd connect is located.
Yeah, its a Firefox thing. If you want to see the bigger pictures in IE, just right click, go down to properties, and then copy the url from there and paste it into your address bar. A little more work but you get the same result.
By Gareee
Cool. I have firefox installed for some bookmarklets, but other then that, it runs slower on my system here.
By Cyland Props
* Those belts sure do look awfully white.

Yep, I thought we knew that.

* There's an odd shaped white thing on the front of the trap pedal which the ribbon cable attaches to.

Yeah that'a a locking IDE connector.

* The bellows on the trap pedal looks like it could be some kind of fabric stretched over some kind of spring rather than made out of rubber.

It's the same hose that's used on the GBII pedals.

* The holes in the n-filter don't look very white, in any scene I've been able to get a look at them, unlike the GB2 packs. There's also a gleam which appears in that area on two of the packs as they walk down the hall near the start of the film. I'd been considering putting a bit of screen in there because they look like vent holes. Seems like that would match with what I'm seeing, though obviously there's no way to ever know what was really in there.

Window screen with jute carpet padding

* The washers on the bumper appear to be brass.

The color could be off because of the lighting.

* There's a couple stickers around the side knob on the ecto goggles.

Thought we knew that.

* The trap hose is not loom in general, but there is some loom in the bundle of cables when Ray is holding the traps. One of the traps may be conencted to that, it's hard to tell. Also there's black "tape" on the location where the red "tape" appears in the slimer scene.

They were all loom and the tape was both black and red.

* Blue top warning label on one of the packs coming out of the car.

Grey primer under the paint showing.

* Top of the motherboard appears to be attached to the alice frame with one screw through the center bar, and nothing else.

Yeap.

"how the hell is Venkmans thrower clipped to the pack in that scene if the gun track is facing away from the pack????"

Coat hanger, you can see the hook.

"Isn't that a GB1 pack which has been recommisioned to be a GB2 pack? Aren't all the reference photos we have from the planet Hollywoods from GB2 packs?"

There are at least three types of packs that PH had GB1-GB2 heros, GB2 heros and foam packs. The DC pack was a GB2 hero like the one that Ken bought. The GB 1 packs were repainted and updated with detail parts to match the GB2 hero packs.The mesh and jute padding was still there from the first movie and the white holes were put in the Gb2 packs for a quick build.

'Ever Notice the misshapen cyclo ring on the upper right?"

They were hand drilled in because the mold didn't have the holes so the hole saw walked. All the packs holes are off center.

"So, what are the little white square blinking lights to the left of the blue bar-graph on the power cell?"

Just paint missing with the bar lights shining through.

Part one.
By GhostGuy
How do you know the n-filter had carpet padding behind the screen?

What is this hose that was used for the bellows on the GB2 pedals?
By Cyland Props
GhostGuy wrote:How do you know the n-filter had carpet padding behind the screen?
I've been given very good pictures of an original hero pack with the only stipulation that I couldn't make the pictures public.
GhostGuy wrote: What is this hose that was used for the bellows on the GB2 pedals?

Fresh air hose used in automotive applications
By mburkit
Cyland Props wrote:
GhostGuy wrote:How do you know the n-filter had carpet padding behind the screen?
I've been given very good pictures of an original hero pack with the only stipulation that I couldn't make the pictures public.
Then why share "information" at all then? If you can't share your source, what's the point then?
By Cyland Props
mburkit wrote:Then why share "information" at all then? If you can't share your source, what's the point then?

Because I thought you might be interested. Obviously not.
By mburkit
Cyland Props wrote:
mburkit wrote:Then why share "information" at all then? If you can't share your source, what's the point then?

Because I thought you might be interested. Obviously not.
Being interested or not is not the point. The point I'm trying to make is if you want to present "facts" you need to data to back it up. I could say I've seen Dan Aykroyd's webbed feet in person, but unless I have pictures or some kind of video . . .

to back it up, all I am doing is holding stuff over other people's heads to feel superior.

This community is here so we all can enjoy ourselves. That's all. It's a hobby. So why with hold anything that can benefit the community? Most people here are very intelligent and more often then not just want proof to go along with accusations.

I've seen pictures of the GB1 packs that were retrofitted for GB2 and they seem to have what you are claiming but you can't assume it as fact that that's how it was in GB1. It could have been something they could have potentially changed during the retrofitting. Probably not but once again that's not the point.

So I guess until you get the point of my posts, I don't really need to say anything else, because then what's the point? :walterpeck:
By namebrand
Cyland Props wrote:It's the same hose that's used on the GBII pedals.
I tend to disagree as the one in GB1 looks like it's tapered and not straight like in GB2, but I have not yet checked on BR only the HDTV transfer.
Cyland Props wrote:
That may be true for the hero pack from the Sony lobby, but not for the PH Minnesota Hero pack. Examples of both can be seen in publicly available photos. So, it could go either way.
Cyland Props wrote:* The trap hose is not loom in general, but there is some loom in the bundle of cables when Ray is holding the traps. One of the traps may be conencted to that, it's hard to tell. Also there's black "tape" on the location where the red "tape" appears in the slimer scene.

They were all loom and the tape was both black and red.
There was a discussion about this a while back where it does appear that the hero trap hose is a rubber air line hose or something similar. Even in GB2 it can be seen to not be loom on some traps.
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... f=3&t=5398
Even though I sometimes disagree with Cyland (and have argued with him in the past about making statements with no proof or facts), the fact remains that some people have information that others don't and sometimes we all have to accept that at face value. Doesn't mean we shouldn't question or ask for more proof. More information, even without proof, can help open up venues of exploration for details.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]