For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
Guardston wrote:What's the name of the place you used? I may have to make some patches for my Lodge for next year's officer line and since I like what I saw this is a good place to start. You can PM me or shoot it on here.

Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

thanks!
The place I used is emboridery.net.pk, but they've jacked up their prices, so I won't be using them again.
Will do - we're pinging around some ideas but I'd plan on doing it close to March 2011 which is when they have a huge family appreciation day at the nursing home our Florida Lodges support. There's car shows, bike shows, etc. so it'd be a good time for the GBs to make an appearance.
Most of the patches were sent out, but I ran out of stamps. So the rest will be sent out tomorrow and Friday. As a special treat, I wanted to show you guys the alternate design for the orange patch. I'm sure there are a few tweaks left but this is what I got so far:

Hey guys I seem to be missing an address. These are the ones that have been sent out:

Patrick H.
Patrick M.
George D.
Alan S.
John C.
Joseph F. (x2 patches)

Getting addresses from:
Patrick S.
Kim B.

So that makes 9 patches accounted for. PM me if your name is not above.
RPMs wrote:If you would decide to do another run in the future, I'd like to be on that list. If you made a patch of the new logo as well, you can put me down for 1.
Well a run of the first logo will depend on the demand. If there isn't enough of it, I'll probably make the next run for the new logo.
My patch arrived last night, I just laid hands on it when I got home from work. It is brighter then I had picture in my head, but it looks good. A welcome variation to a well known image.
Well what I think I'm going to do for the new logo is I'll get my pal Joe from Jojo Customizes, who I recommended for name tags, and give him the design. Then you guys can buy from him. I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper even with shipping and you'll get a super high quality patch. You guys can even order matching name tags from him and he'll use the same orange thread. What I probably need is a list of people (no 10-person limit this time) to show him all the people who are interested. I think when he does a patch design that isn't limited for one person he takes off the setup fee. Feel free to post if you are interested!
JayM wrote:Well what I think I'm going to do for the new logo is I'll get my pal Joe from Jojo Customizes, who I recommended for name tags, and give him the design. Then you guys can buy from him. I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper even with shipping and you'll get a super high quality patch. You guys can even order matching name tags from him and he'll use the same orange thread. What I probably need is a list of people (no 10-person limit this time) to show him all the people who are interested. I think when he does a patch design that isn't limited for one person he takes off the setup fee. Feel free to post if you are interested!
I'd be interested. I'd probably buy for a few others that aren't part of the board/forums as well. Probably 2 or 3.
@ madeinsocal6: Thanks!

On that note, is anyone still interested in the new logo for a patch? I'm going to talk to my embroidery friend about it. Sorry I've been away from the comm for a while. I got a new job so it is keeping me pretty busy. :cool:

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]