For users in Canada. Eh?
By EctoPizano
I'm gonna be at the fan expo in Toronto this year as a ghostbuster. Im just wondering if any fellow ghostheads are gonna be there as a ghostbuster too. It would be cool to go on stage as a group.
By Jed
My Buddy and I are going as Ghostbusters as well...where shall we meet up?
By irricanian
I will be there with the 501st group around their table on the Sunday most likely if anyone wants to swing by, I'm hoping to get my gear all done for then. It was too hot running around as a Snowtrooper last year :razz:

Perhaps we could all get together and do a group photo?? I'd like to meet some fellow Ontario busters
By Jed
I'm there all weekend.
By Jed
Well if you guys want, and I said before, I'm tehre all weekend, PM me your numbers and I can call and we can organize something for sure. I'd love to do a group costume, my buddy is going in GB gear as well. should be fun.
By ForeverYoung
This is me, green with envy. I went for a few years, stopped collecting most things due to school and life costing so much. Now that I'm a little older, able to collect again, and have a kid into this sort of thing I really wanted to go this year! Wifey wants to take the kids to Ottawa for a dinosaur show instead. Boo-urns!
By Jed
Ecto79 wrote:ill be there all 3 days wit my ghostbusters gear
As will I :) I can't wait. We're 6 days away. We should meet up or something. Send me a PM.
By irricanian
I had a great time at Fanexpo, met up with a few of the other busters (Jed, Ecto79) We were a big hit with the fans! We did several web show interviews so who knows where we will show up

This was my first time out at a Con in full gear and I must say the experience was great. I've done lots of events with the 501st in other ( masked) costumes and have experienced all the photos being taken but I must admit the amount of photos taken in GB gear far surpassed, there were so many fans there and it was hard to move 5 ft without being asked for a picture. Lots of guys stopped me and asked for information on the pack and gear ( I handed out a bunch of GBfans business cards :) ). Eight hours of wearing all the gear and I was burnt out but it was worth every minute.

I didn't get any pictures of us as a group but I'm sure someone else will post up, it was hard to get the camera out. I did get one pic

By ForeverYoung
I'm glad to hear someone had a good time. My coworker went on Sunday and recounted a disappointing day. Then again, she was principally there to see Bruce Campbell and they changed the rules about meeting him so that numbers were limited and it was an unannounced extra cost according to her.
By ce_darwf
Oh wow I am so glad i found this post. I was also at Fan Expo and it was you guys who convinced me to build a proton pack. In fact I have been telling people i know since then about the gear some of you had brought! This is awesome.

I hope to join you at next year's expo in full gear as well.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]