For users in Canada. Eh?
By kaotic86
Oh I'll be there for sure, probably voluteering again and lurking about.
By BudgieBrain26
I'll definitely have uniform, and hoping to have pack completed as well. Will be working on uniform and pack/gun starting in May, so HOPEFULLY will have everything done by August (should be plenty of time). With that said, COUNT ME IN!! :)
By BudgieBrain26
I'm not sure about everyone else's intentions, but I would really REALLY like to do all days! 27th, 28th, and 29th! Colin we can talk about this on the 9th when I'm there but I'm up for it for sure.

Also, I've been looking around online here and found some good recipes for slime, so I can make up a jug or two of slime like in GB2 in the courthouse! :) Place all that stuff on the table and I've been thinking about some other ideas as well. Watching GB1 and GB2 for the last couple days trying to get some ideas, at least ones you don't already have covered...... :P

So yes, Definitely in for the whole Expo! Full support from me and I can't wait to get home and start getting my stuff together!!
By BudgieBrain26
Sweet Dark-paws!

You and me for sure for the three days, and I think Irri. will want to do the three days as well. Not too sure but I know he'll make an appearance for at least one day (RIGHT Irri?? :P)

Do we know if tickets are on sale yet for the event?
By dark-paws
Well Fanexpo is almost upon us and was wondering who was definitly going?...I'm pretty much set and will be there in full gear for the weekend. This will be my first fanexpo and i'm really looking forward to it :)
By kaotic86
I'll definitely be there all weekend as well...and in 'mostly' full gear. No proton pack...yet. Sigh.
Your first time eh? Be ready, the crowds are going to be absolutely INSANE but all in all it's usually a really great time.
By dark-paws
Oh i goto cons all the time so i know about crowds :)

kaotic86 wrote:I'll definitely be there all weekend as well...and in 'mostly' full gear. No proton pack...yet. Sigh.
Your first time eh? Be ready, the crowds are going to be absolutely INSANE but all in all it's usually a really great time.
By dark-paws
Everyone have a blast at fanexpo?...i managed to run into Lomax2099 on saturday while we were in full GB gear :)
I wasn't suited up sunday but i see there were 3 other busters around. Its a shame we didn't meet up
By kaotic86
OMG had an ABSOLUTE blast! Sorry if i freaked you out on Friday dark-paws, just random greetings from unknowns eh?...heh heh...
Turns out on Saturday with all the madness outside, Irricanian, budgiebrain and Ectopizano never made it in, but did hang out with the crowd.
By Lomax2099
kaotic86 wrote:OMG had an ABSOLUTE blast! Sorry if i freaked you out on Friday dark-paws, just random greetings from unknowns eh?...heh heh...
Turns out on Saturday with all the madness outside, Irricanian, budgiebrain and Ectopizano never made it in, but did hang out with the crowd.

I heard the fire marshal wasnt letting anyone in cause they had reached max capacity. I saw from from inside the people who were just trying to reenter. It was crazy.
BTW it was good meeting you dark-paws.
By irricanian
Myself, budgiebrain and ectopizano were all outside walking the line and entertaining the fans all day Saturday, we bumped into a few Ghostbusters. Seeing all those people waiting in that line in the sweltering heat we felt it best we stayed outside and posed for pics with the fans. So many people commented how we "Made their day", it was alot of fun. My jaw is still sore from smiling :)

The venue had changed a bit from last year and it seemed like they wanted everyone to pay admission, even if it was just to walk the common areas like we did last year when the south building was open. I was concerned it would be too crowded to walk around safely without our gear getting trashed.

All in all it was still a fun day! Perhaps we'll meet another time :cool:
By kaotic86
That's exactly what happened. The fire marshal even had the escalators stopped from going up or down at one point I couldn't even leave the floor as a volunteer. Word is not even people that had a deluxe pass could get in. BAD scene...

Irricanian...it was DEFINITELY too crowded to walk around upstairs, i'm sure something would've gotten damaged. Staying out cheering the crowds was definitely the right route to go, wish I could've joined you guys! I have a few photos from people that were outside with you three, I can post them up later if you'd like.
By Canthor
Yes yes! I was one of the sad people stuck outside for 1 1/2 hours waiting to get back in. They started letting people back in after close to two hours... 20 at a time, roughly 5 minutes between the groups of 20...... Even the people with booths were stuck outside if they exited.... saw some nice packs there!!!! some guy even had a slime blower that shot silly string :D
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?