For users in Canada. Eh?
By kaotic86
Wicked! I hope we got to say hi! I was suited up with Matt!

You should stop in at the Comic Book Shoppe on Bank St on May 8th, for Free Comic Book Day! Go say hi (or join up with) to the local GBs that will be there! :D

....and free comics of course... ;)
By duck
kaotic86 wrote:Wicked! I hope we got to say hi! I was suited up with Matt!

You should stop in at the Comic Book Shoppe on Bank St on May 8th, for Free Comic Book Day! Go say hi (or join up with) to the local GBs that will be there! :D

....and free comics of course... ;)

I didn't get the chance to say hi, I was to focused on finding a seat and getting popcorn.

free comic book day rules, I will for sure say hi, my name is Howie by the way
From my understanding the GB's will be at bank street from 11:30 AM till whenever the place closes. Maybe we could rally enough fans in GB Suits and walk our way to Parliament for a group shot. I will be there in full gear.
By kaotic86
Pleasure to meet you Howie! Name's Adriana. I'm sure eventually we'll bump into each when I go home and visit or at some future event!

Steve Buster; gathering all the GBs in the Ottawa area would be awesome! And I demand photos as I won't be there! Pretty please that is... :)
It's posted the event up on FB and the PC site and we've got it up on the OGB site: http://www.ontarioghostbusters.ca/events2011.htm , so hopefully that'll bring a lot more local GBs in!
The boys at the Shoppe have informed me of a 'special guest' for the GBs too...
By duck
it was cool to meet and talk for a bit with the guys, but they were busy taking photos and I didn't wanna take up time. I am waiting for my suit in the mail, but won't be able to build a pack for some time as I am preparing to move soon.
By kaotic86
No biggie, I still don't have a pack...real life keeps getting in the way. For now I have the proton backpack to tide me over. And Renac told me you're getting the suit off of him, and the patches too I believe. If you don't mind waiting until Canada Day weekend I can probably bring it down for you.

Hey, at least you got to see and talk to them for a bit! Rob (the shop owner) says there should be photos up hopefully by this weekend. Hope you posed for one! And had one of those awesome cupcakes too!

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]