For users in Canada. Eh?
By Jordin
Are there any groups like the ones in the states that dress up and hang out and i assume do a little live action role playing? I'm interested in joining if thats the case i live in Alberta.
Last edited by Jordin on August 22nd, 2010, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bluesbuster
I would love to find a group around the Toronto area, or hell the Sweden area, but I guess I should ask the Eurpoe boys when I move there.
By KinutaTsuchi
Just wondering if theres anyone interested in a gb cosplay group of an anime convention?? XD ..well a few Theres some in BC and Alberta that I know of/are close...I would love to raid a con with a bunch of you!!!...

...I hope i'm posting this in the right area.. If not I am truly sorry...
~Kei Li
By PeteVenkman_Jedi
Hi Kei Li,

What part of BC do you live in, I'm in Vancouver. I haven't done any anime conventions yet, or any conventions at all in gear for that matter, but it is always nice to meet fellow ghostheads.
By KinutaTsuchi
PeteVenkman_Jedi wrote: Hi Kei Li,

What part of BC do you live in, I'm in Vancouver. I haven't done any anime conventions yet, or any conventions at all in gear for that matter, but it is always nice to meet fellow ghostheads.

Hiyo,

I'm about 4 hours away from Vancouver... You should give the convention thing ago...thery're quite fun XD...well mainly if your into anime..though even not the costuming is nice...

Anyways do you happen to have msn,skype,yahoo,aim,myspace or facebook +.o;

Take care *huggles*
~Kei Li
By Arod714
Im a fellow ghosthead from Alberta. i dont have a costume per sey to dress up in. but i do love my ghostbusters. :D
By Rye Guy
There is enough here from BC. Why can't we pick a Saturday night a geek out, have a marathon of well two movies and work on props or designs or whatever. Just geek out? :sigh:
By KinutaTsuchi
a geek out sounds good to me though i'm new at this whole gb cosplay thing i'm still learning wing armor and leather tricks for anime/video games XD *dies*

So anyone up for a con in BC or Alberta??... it wuold be an anime one but who cares we must spread the GB LOVE! :P
By Jordin
I'm in Red Deer Alberta :( Damn you B.C.! Damn YOOOOOOU!
By realghostbusterjoe
BC is the way to go.... I plan on moving out to Vancouver in the next few months!
Good to know i'll have some fellow ghostheads out there!

Joe
By Jordin
I go to Animethon as a Ghostbuster went the last year and the year before that. I was well recived with only a few what are you doing heres. I just replied keeping the peace or something to that effect i'm a bit hazy. It was August and the con was such a storm.
By InternetIan
Bluesbuster wrote:I would love to find a group around the Toronto area.
You and I both... All the ones I've come across, the sites, facebook, myspace pages have all gone 2+years since their last update. :x

Not good.
By ScooterinAB
I think the ranks are a bit thin on the city level, but we could look at doing "provincial groups". There are enough of us in Alberta that we could probably arrange some Alberta Note Swap/Convention group. I know of most of the events in Alberta (The biggest being my dear hearted Calgary Comic Expo).

BC is nice, because it is generally close enough to the US border to hit Seattle events. Same with Toronto (kind of). Sask... Maybe you can join us in Alberta :-P.
By BuuZero
i'm in edmonton, so Ghosthead, ScooterinAB and Arod714 we could form a group. Arod714 all u'd need is the flight suit to start with and we could have a group
By ScooterinAB
Let's do it. I psudo-frequent Edmonton (I grew up in Spruce Grove), and will be making a brief trip up there in June after I get back to Calgary.

Although the group construction aspect might be tricky, we could definitely look at group con trips. Also, for ordering parts, it'll be cheaper to order for Alberta (like button head screws, which have to be ordered by the hundred when I looked).
By venkman30
well forget what i had posted befor. that idea just wasn't gonna happen. sooo, just wondering what all groups are around the ottawa area and what are all the standards for possibly joining a group in or around the area? just for future refrence.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]