By Spectregater
Hello trying to finish up my trap build, but I just had a few questions.

First of all what spray paint color should I look for to paint the trap side bars the reddish orange color from GB1?

Next all the reference pictures I see show that on the side of the trap with the vector plate only two of the corners of the main silver plate have screws in them. However some pictures of the opposite side show a screw in all four corners and sometimes only in two of them. Whats up with that?

For the pedal what do you guys use for the rubber bellows under the actual pedal?

May have more but it's late and that's all I can think of.
By Theoderic
Spectregater wrote: April 30th, 2019, 10:22 pm Hello trying to finish up my trap build, but I just had a few questions.

First of all what spray paint color should I look for to paint the trap side bars the reddish orange color from GB1?

Next all the reference pictures I see show that on the side of the trap with the vector plate only two of the corners of the main silver plate have screws in them. However some pictures of the opposite side show a screw in all four corners and sometimes only in two of them. Whats up with that?

For the pedal what do you guys use for the rubber bellows under the actual pedal?

May have more but it's late and that's all I can think of.

Since there's no such thing as "THE ONE AND Only Trap", there were a few variants, so it depends on which variant you tend to go for, or even which of the variations you pick for your own to make it fit you individual likes and needs.

The questions about the number of side screws has already been answered, so - for the side bars i'd go for (if you want to have it GB1-styled) a pretty straight red, like ral 3000 or 3020; i don't think there was any orange in these (i guess you knew already: for GB2 they had to be silver).

By the way, don't forget the other side of the trap, since there is a specific GB1 or GB2 round knob as well as slight differences in the GB1 and GB2 vector-plates and the placement of the resistor on them as well...

For the pedal i had the luck of stubling across a rubber-bellow from an old cars side mirror, that fits pretty well, but it's not completely screen accurate as far as i know. On some images they almost look like kinda clothish material cover over a spring, but it might have been slightly textured rubber as well - i'm speculating a bit - has this ever been clearly identified?

Greetings and good luck with you build!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]