Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Deadmike
Quick msg to all, got my PKE holder/holster today!

First of all, build quality is very good, postage very prompt, and tyger is very easy to deal with, just what we need pain free buying..

Top marks cheex, 10/10
By BustingCO
I recived a set of fobs from Tyger Cheex today and they are great I caint waite to send him more money :-) I am a very happy with them and would send every one his way for any products he offers

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Hasford1978
I recieved one of the belt fobs this morning for my GB1 belt, ive ordered from Cheex 2-3 times so far fantastic products & ultra quick delivery, absoultey top notch no problems..... thanks once again & i hope to order from you again soon

Rich
By julz
Just received my key fobs Mr Cheex.

They are very well made, Fantastic quality! Well packed and shipped very quickly to New Zealand.

Very happy customer!

Julz
By Pseudodonn7
I put an order for key fobs but I need to order them again.

Because the first set was too awesome that I fear I'll need to replace them in 20 years and by then may have been permenately discounted.

Here's hoping that never happens. :)
By lannyjack
Received my gizmo holster, and all my key fobs today. They. Are. Spectacular.

Thank you very much!
By MandoMan
I received my keyfobs today. They are freaking perfect! Excellent craftsmanship and smooth transaction. Get these while you can!
By abaka
Paid for a set of fobs on Sunday and recieved the items today.

Fantastic communication, great items and great delivery time.

Look forward to ordering the gizmo holster once my finances are in order!!
By Vincenzo330
I am the worst at leaving feedback :(

Cheex made me the most awesome GB2 Leg Hose Connectors about 2 months ago and I completely forgot to thank him.

He made them exactly as I asked, he was polite & prompt in all his correspondence and he delivered a top quality product at an extremely reasonable cost, especially considering that it was basically a custom job for which he had to order new materials.

Thanks for a perfect transaction and sorry that my feedback was so delayed.
By GNRGB
I purchased some keyfobs & a hose fob from Tyger Cheex and I have to say the quality is AMAZING! very top notch stuff I will definitely be purchasing more stuff in the future he shipped the items very quickly and made sure they were in a very nice padded envelope I can not say enough good things about my experience with Tyger Cheex I would recommend him to anyone A+++ seller
By Cythusly
Ordered a set of key fobs and they got here to California very quickly! Exceptional quality and great guy to deal with.
By moxieheart
Ordered key fobs, gizmo holsters, and a PKE holster, in two different orders. Incredible quality, very nice craftsmanship and materials, great communications, fast international shipping. Very highly recommend! Thank you again!
By Claretbuster
holster and keyfob came today, excellent craftmanship, looks the part highly reccomended
By egie
I received a belt gizmo holster and it is absolutely great! Great work Tyger Cheex!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By ObiHahn
Belt gizmo holster, 3 styles of belt fobs and the flightsuit I received from TygerCheex are all great, thanks again.
I'd also like to point out how good communication has been before/during/after ordering from him.

Now if only you also offered a trap holster and replica MT-500 holsters, TygerCheex... ! ;)
Tyger Cheex liked this
By jblancha2003
Received my PKE meter holster today. It is well made and fits my PKE meter perfectly - Tyger Cheex makes an excellent product. Shipping was fast and his communication during the transaction was outstanding. Thanks.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Aaron Norton
Got three belt fobs and a belt gizmo holster. Could not be happier. Shipping was prompt, too. Would totally buy from Cheex again.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By sambo28
Got all my leather goodies from mr cheex.fobs,pke holster and gizmo holder.top notch quality and great communication.
Thanks mr cheex!!

Sambo28
Tyger Cheex liked this
By Ernest Reid
got great goods at resonable price,, the seller is a real nice guy too,.
Tyger Cheex liked this
By o0Ecto1A0o
I purchased my key fobs, belt gizmo holster, pke Holster all from Tyger Cheex.
His products are amazing and very good quality. Excellent communication and very fast shipping!!

Thanks man you are awesome!!!
Tyger Cheex liked this
By doctor73
d ring came quick and be ordering again from you very soon
By msr322
Recently purchased three belt keyfobs and one of his "leg hose to belt connectors. All were posted together and shipped quickly. A great buying experience overall.

Thanks a bunch!
By hpdblues
Greetings all,

I purchased three belt keyfobs and one of his "leg hose to belt connectors. He combined all the pieces and everything was shipped quickly.

Gunner

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]