Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By GBFans
This topic was created to leave feedback for eBay Buyer "angelhzl".

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven't had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!
By Mike_D
Had my first ebay dispute with this buyer over the weekend. I had a "crap pack" laying around after Halloween and put it up on ebay, here's the item number: ##160502006317. Keep in mind, I sold maybe 7 of these since last Halloween.

What was shown in the pics is exactly what she got, claims it's not a real "prop replica" (she was bummed because I built it out of foam board and cardboard and just about anything laying around my apartment, she was expecting a full blown fiberglass resin replica. For a cheap price like that I'm surprised she came up with such reasoning). Started calling me a thief and opened up a dispute case without contacting me prior to make arrangement for a fix (she told ebay she had tried contacting me about the product prior). And prior to her even receiving the pack, she was giving me a hard time about shipping (states right in the auction that I can't ship the product until I get the money directly in my hands, bank transfers take 2-3 days) after I had already told her that I would even provide tracking information. I could have fought it and dragged the issue out, but I told her I'm refunding her money. And told her she eats baby fetus soup. Anyways, she's planning on coming here and smiting me with her voodoo powers to everybody, just FYI.
By AJ Quick
No offense to you.

But your description only says this:
This is a prop replica of a proton pack. Very durable, working lights. Even has straps so you can wear it when it arrives!! No proton gun, you can also modify it to be more accurate.
While it is up to the buyer to do their research. You provided no information. This wouldn't have happened had you posted in the description "Made from cardboard and foam board." Worth $100? Yeah.. Maybe.
By madeinsocal6
You have to be very careful when you sell Ebay, be as descriptive as possible and include as many pics as you can. It also helps to state that what they see in the pictures is exactly what they will get and that the pics are also part of the description so to view them carefully.
By Mike_D
Yeah I didn't realize I had to make a list of materials of how I made the damn thing with the auction. But for future reference (if I ever do this again) I probably should.
By Prologic9
Just FYI, I do believe ebay/paypal has a way to let you get your shipping funds deposited immediately while the rest is kept on hold.
By Prologic9
ThrowingChicken wrote:I learned the hard way not to ship without full payment. I don't do that anymore.
It's not that they haven't made full payment, the full amount of money is in your account, but if PayPal considers you a 'risk' they put a 3 week hold on it in case of fraud. Or if the buyer leaves positive feedback, the money will be released then. I think if you make a shipping invoice with ebay they can release the shipping amount.

I don't really know too much more than that, I would assume this only applies with ebay auctions.
By Mike_D
Well hell, if I would have known that (if you charge shipping then you get the shipping automatically released to you, then the full amount is being held until verification of the item is shipped) then I would have done that a long time ago. It still sounds all risky in my opinion, the buyer can start a dispute case claiming the item is crushed/destroyed/not even a proton pack but a plain old shoe and not only would they get the moola back in refund but they also have the product. Or they could ship you something else. It's just...messy.
By ProtonCharger
so, you sold 7 already knowing you're taking advantage of people?

you deserve it. get bent.
By Mike_D
I sold 7 last October, on these boards actually. Not ebay. And I posted pics and told everybody the materials I was using. 2 of them were a little displeased with the end product, but no other issues.

So NO, I wasn't taking advantage of anybody. And I'm giving this chick a refund.
By Mike_D
Okay now I'm a big aggitated at that comment ProtonCharger, look I can see you didn't register for this website until 2 months after my foamboard proton pack run in October of '09 (my first ever creating something GB related for the community) so let me explain:

I saw the growing number of members around here that needed help before Halloween and didn't know anything about constructing ANYTHING, I had already built 3 foam board proton packs with working lights for my buddies and myself for Halloween and had some extra materials leftover for a few more packs. I offered durable foam board proton packs for $100 plus shipping, I posted pictures and video of the packs so the members knew what they were getting before placing the order. I did not take the full amount right off hand, I had them send half the payment (for materials) and then I would send them pictures of the pack before they sent me the other half of the payment for approval. I churned out 7 proton packs with working rotating lights, all that was needed for the packs were the alice frames and proton guns. And stickers. You can go look at my user profile on here and look at my prop pictures, they were all made from foam board/cardboard/things around the apartment. A member on here hated what he received and was pretty vocal about it, everybody else was satisfied for what they got for $100 (it was a durable proton pack with WORKING LIGHTS for god's sake). After Halloween was over, I put my proton pack on ebay for $300 (it had an alice frame and proton gun), evidentally the girl (whome this topic is about) is his cousin and she expected to get the same thing in return for $100, even though I had posted pictures of the item (the only thing I didn't post in the item description was the list of materials it was made out of, which I didn't think I needed to do).

The pack I put up on ebay was in my apartment for over a year leftover from last Halloween, I modified it (it was a mess) so I could wear it for a night this year for Halloween. I put it on ebay. She was more than displeased and has been calling me a scam artist and a theif even after I told ebay I would refund her without having to send the item back to me. Apparently she didn't like the fact that the pack was made from materials that you can buy at the store or have laying around the house.

Point being, I did NOT rip anybody off. You can go look at my ebay feedback profile on there, one guy even left a "neutral comment" (not positive) so I don't make people leave me positive feedback.
By Mike_D
BTW I made about a $240 profit and 4 stitches on my fingers from the xacto knives from the 7 proton packs with working lights I had built after everything was said and done (including materials and shipping costs). Oh and sorry, thought you signed up December of '09, not May of '09.
By Karmalove
I am an eBay seller for years and as far as I know payment thru eBay is immediate posted in sellers account. I checked your description and photos. As a seller you failed to give full description of the item. I'm sure if you mentioned cardboard and foam buyer wouldn't pay that amount of money when they selling replicas made of better way materials for 150.00. I also noticed the seller has 100 percent feedback as selling and buying. Next time for future referenceso make sure you let buyers know what you have in descriptiom, It saves you a lot of trouble. Also eBay and paypal won't give money back unless they have solid proof of their investigation. Ex, photos, description and personal email between buyer and seller. Giving all this facts look like they went in favor of buyer after proof and investigation was done. Pictures say one thing and description other . They both should match in order to be successful on ebay. Also eBay do check on shipping charges . Some sellers overcharge for shipping to make profit on shipping as well and once they get reported seller get flagged on watch list. Sometimes they get ban from ebay. ( Good luck selling in the future ) also insulting each have other in public makes one very childish!....... from active cosplayer and designer in cosplay community in NYC.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]