Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By Rodimus
Has anykne heard from her? I havent been able to get ahold of her at all. And before anyway says its the holiday season, i know it is. But ive sent messages before christmas and one after.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By mr0072003
Just got my custom last name GB1 style patch and NO GHOST patch from her etsy site. She is also on the bay for a 1 more, my guess to cover the ebay fees. I ordered on Sunday and got them on Tuesday. Super fast shipping considering it was a custom.
By n0c00lgamertag
Got two sets of patches, one for me and a smaller child sized version for my son. I'm too new to speak to accuracy of the patches, but i can say great work, no loose threads, very thick and sturdy. Very quick turn around time! Will use again.
By Hoot
Considering I bought a patch from katarra8 over 7 years ago with a custom nametag also, I should FINALLY leave feedback here.
Its still in use and while not nearly as crisp as years ago, I'm happy how its aged :)

Thanks.....

"well....better late than never"
By staypufttbone
I ordered the no ghost and custom name tags on a Monday and received them that Wednesday. Great quality, I'm happy the accuracy, and blown away by the shipping speed! Definitely recommended.
By Morydees
Asked a few questions and got quick responses. Ordered three patches and they came equally as fast, looked great!
By PositronCollider
Got My GB 1 and GB 2 Name Tags and No Ghost Patch from her. She's always very friendly in her communications, and has her items made and shipped very quickly. It's great quality work at great prices!
By Gloomdrifter
Another happy customer here. No ghost and custom name patch with Velcro backing and got them in 2 days.
By ryan376
I also was very pleased with my eBay transaction, my patches were the correct size and arrived in two days, i also was contacted each day to make sure they arrived on time, will definitely buy from her again!
By searingidolatry
Great service, delivery took about 10 days to UK, combined postage discount. Ordered No Ghost patch, custom name patch and Melnitz name patch (I'm planning to use velcro on the name patches to switch between my surname and Melnitz - my family/friends all call me Mel, short for Melony, so it seemed appropriate to use it occasionally).
By Hammer
I just received my order from her......no kidding....delivered in 2 days! Not to mention it looks great.
By redfive1973
I've gotten several patches from her and just put an order in today for a few more. No problems at all.
By VincentVegaFFF
Just got my name tag in. Only took a few days to get from the US to Canada. Impressive delivery speed. The patch itself looks great. I have 8 letters in my last name and was a bit concerned it would look really squeezed to make it fit but it doesn't at all. Perfect experience all around.
By GhostBustin_84
Got my second nametag today from her. Both times she had it sent out insanely quick!! And my name was spelled correctly both times. My last name is SHIREY. I can't tell you how many times ppl want to put an L in there. I've just come to expect it really. So I get sketched out getting custom stuff. But she got it right both times which means a lot to me!! Just a great person overall to deal with!!
By Nicholszz
I don't always leave Feedback...

But here is a quick story!

A few years ago I was going to do a McBusters costume.
I ordered all the stuff, and commissioned Katarra8 for the McBusters patch.
I DID not receive the outfit I ordered, or the Shoes, wig, so I was out about 300$.
I told her to hold tight, as I was waiting for the other stuff to come in.

I recently ordered a new GB Patch, and Name Tag off her, and said I'd be ordering more in the next little bit for other uniforms.
I, of course, received them VERY QUICK. That was last month.

So today.. In the mail... Guess what she sent me as a gift!?
A McBusters patch, and a RONALD name tag.

Her patches go for 10$ or so, so I'm amazed she sent me the 2, with shipping.

If anyone wants to tackle the McBusters uniforms, she has patches.
And you know what. They look awesome!
By Dan AKA
Can anyone detail the wait time for custom franchise patches? She has been incredibly vague on finish times, our group sent her a decent chunk of money for custom patches back in June and I just receive no updates from her, and when I ask about finish times I either get a wishy washy response or none at all.
By EctoFuzzy
i use her for any nametag/patch needs. always very pleased. she is very nice and very prompt!
By Peterson
/\ Agreed! Ten years ago I ordered the patches for my first suit from her. Sunday afternoon I ordered a "no-ghost" and "Peterson" name tag, they were in my mailbox this (Wed) morning!
By venkman30
Just recieved my custom gb1 name tag. I am more then happy for how it turned out.
By joker2814
I ordered a standard No Ghost patch and a custom name tag. I was STUNNED at how well this transaction went. I placed my order on a Friday evening and I had my order by Monday afternoon. To have the the order in less than 72 hours was pretty remarkable.
By RealGhostbusterJay
I ordered a custom name patch and a no ghost and got it correct and fast. Will be dropping her a line about a no ghost 2 patch
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]