Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
By abaka
I contacted Eric back in November/December about a custom booster tube cut to the specs I provided, Eric informed me that he would be doing a run early new year and would keep me in mind, come Jan he got in touch with me to confirm my details and within a few days he send me a total to pay and here we are about a week later with the part in hand. Everything you're doing Eric is right, I want you to know this.

The part is fantastic also, I've had a few booster tubes from various sellers and this one matches my shell perfectly and is the first booster tube where I've seen the plug welded in.

I plan on doing a GB1 hero sometime this summer and have been debating on where to get my metal parts from. If Eric can make a go at Ion Arms I have a feeling all my parts may come from this superb seller.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By venkman30
as a first time buyer and first time paypal user i have to say that eric was awesome to deal with. i had never used paypal befor and eric was more then helpful with helping me on what to do. ordered a matty v-hook from him and everything went great and smooth. got my parcel in the mail today. i received it here in canada with in 5 days from ordering. i did not expect it to show up this fast. the hook looks awesome. i will highly recommend people to order from him and i will order from him again in the future.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By The_Dude_Abides
Eric continues to provide me with the best parts in the quickest times, even going so far as to provide one off custom parts for me. The guy is motivated and learning more every time I speak with him. I am super impressed with everything he provides me with and he is up front and honest in all our interactions. Thank you Eric, you rock!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Martog
Bought a front and rear cylinder from him last year, super fast shipping and great parts. ^.^
Ejgunth87 liked this
By raider57
Received a gun track and V-hook from Ejgunth87.

Nice looking parts , prompt shipment and excellent communication!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Lewis Tully
Everything got here in lightening speed. The parts are amazing quality and construction, and installation was a breeze! Thank you so much! Would absolutely buy from again. Thank you so much!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Kingpin
Earlier this year I bought one of Erik's Injector Tube Brackets and his Spengler Beam Line/Filler Tube. The items arrived super-quick, are of excellent quality and well packaged. I'll definitely be buying from him again in the future. :)
Ejgunth87 liked this
By thebigone2087
I have ordered one of Eric's V-Hooks as well as his first run of mounting brackets. Everything is top notch. He is a great seller, with great communication and stupid fast shipping. I cannot recommend him enough.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Chevyh0tr0d
Should of left this feedback a while ago but completely forgot.

I order a whole bundle of Eric's aluminum pack parts. Not only did talk me through any concerns but also allowed me to add things to my order a long the way. Next he offered to hold onto the parts I ordered in different pieces till all were ready to save on shipping. He is a top notch seller I would recommend him to any buyer here on gbfans. Last but not least all his parts fit perfectly with no trouble or modification to a gbfans shell, so you have no worries!!!
Ejgunth87 liked this
By VincentVegaFFF
A surprise package at the door today. My booster tube, beam line/filler tube, vacuum tube and injector brackets from Eric. Super quick shipping, I wasn't expecting these until later in the week at the earliest. All the parts look great, nice welds. Hope I do them justice in my build.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Hoot
Eric was good enough to send me one of his TB/IB bars for the thrower I bought from him late last year.

Impressions: worked out excellent. Fit great, some scuffs on edges gave character once was painted up.

Again, top notch work from you again Eric - I can't wait to let you handle the Canadian version of your baby next year lol
....wait...that sounds awful...

Ummm just thanks :)
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Galaxiejoe
I purchased aluminum parts from Eric, (injector tube,vac tube, and Spengler beam line, V-hook, trigger tip, and a HGA).I asked if he could custom drill the HGA to match the Spengler Pack, he did the research and send photos of when it was completed. Communication was with Eric was great all parts were shipped very quickly and nicely warped and boxed. The quality of the parts every thing looks amazing, very happy and I will be ordering more parts for my pack from Eric.

Joe
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Venkman's Swagger
Purchased Eric's L Bracket mounting set on Friday and it arrived here in the UK today (Tuesday). Amazingly quick shipping with excellent communication throughout. Parts are top notch from a top guy. Will definitely buy from Eric again in the future
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Cadger
Purchased a GB1 ribbon cable and a v-hook for my pack. Ejgunth responded fast and shipped fast.

The parts were nice. I especially like the ribbon cable. That's good bling for my pack. :-)
Ejgunth87 liked this
By Jeremy8564
Purchased another round of parts from Eric - Spengler V--Hook, TB/IB, Front and Rear Cylinders, Trigger Tip, Acrylic Tube, and L-Bracket set; All beautiful parts shipped quickly and safely. Just as happy with my parts this time around as I was the first time. If I ever need more parts he's my first call.
Ejgunth87 liked this
By bishopdonmiguel
A GB1 cable arrived at my door today. Not only is it completely awesome, but it arrived so quickly that I must assume Eric is either prescient or has access to a fully functional FTL drive. Thanks for the great service!
Ejgunth87 liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]