The JUMBO SUPER LINT BUSTER! (only $5.99)
I thought the shape was almost perfect for a Giga Meter but once I saw it I was amazed at how great it will work.
When I got it home I took it apart and removed all the un needed plastic on the inside.
This made room for the lighty.... spinny.... thing to fit in. Which I had from my last Giga attempt (that went was scraped due to a slight melting accident)
Lighty spinny thing (L.S.T.)
I then took some bakeable clay and formed a buffer to rest the body of the L.S.T. After getting it set I removed the clay (unlike last time) and baked it to make it harden. I then placed it back into the body of the Lint Buster and glued it into place.
This is the right side buffer made of bakeable clay.
After the glue was dry I placed the L.S.T. in and closed it up and this is what I had at the end of day one.
I think so far it is looking pretty well and I know it is not film spec but I think it will be a pretty good prop in the end. More to come from build day 2.
Giga Meter http://www.gbfans.com/fans/props/giga-meters/5823/