By DeLoreanDMC81
You must be gr8guy, I had e-mailed you earlier and was wondering I could buy it from you! That is why I wanted to get it, so I could try and build my own Giga Meter.

James
By Kingpin
Back In Black wrote:make some molds!
If you had any idea how complex the Redman was you wouldn't have said that.

It is infamously difficult to mould, only one person has successfully managed to do it.
By Kingpin
Let's see...

You resurrected a topic that's been dead for about two years demanding the original topic poster to make some moulds.
You recently deleted removed the body of a post you weren't sure how to delete, and left a two letter entry in its place.
You're slowly prooving yourself to be the same nuisance you were on Ghostbusters HQ.
And then there's those two comments you made in those topics about the Rubies costumes...

I strongly urge you to try employ some common sense before you make a post.
By rockstar232007
AJ Quick wrote:... This thread is from 2007.
Hey AJ, how 'bout "self-destructing" threads, where if a topic goes dormant after TWO YEARS, it just deletes itself. lol :cool:
By Kingpin
rockstar232007 wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:... This thread is from 2007.
Hey AJ, how 'bout "self-destructing" threads, where if a topic goes dormant after TWO YEARS, it just deletes itself. lol :cool:
I'd be against that because valuable information could be lost. Just because it's no longer updated doesn't mean it's not worth keeping.
By loly2kn2
Yeah, so much info could be found from reading old posts. I know thats what I did when I first joined

Lawrence
By Zack
I have been known to revive old topics. The difference is you have to be able to contribute something worthwhile or meaningful to the discussion. To say "Make some molds" after 2 years of the topic being dead I have to say isn't a very good revival... :sigh:
By Kingpin
Zack wrote:To say "Make some molds" after 2 years of the topic being dead I have to say isn't a very good revival... :sigh:
Exactly, your post here is the equivilant of flairs coming back.
By Back In Black
you can stop kicking a dead horse...the reasons I haven't responded is because I don't feel the need to continue talking about the subject. I neglected to scroll over on my browser to check the post date when I originally posted a reply, sorry! :whatever::-?
    Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]