Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By GBfan77
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

This is an emergency of sorts. I need to know if anyone has this car and whether or not the side windows have ever fallen out.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-Hot-Wheels- ... SwdLValvmV

My Buddy has the elite version and the side window glass fell out. That wasn't a problem. The problem is that an attempt was made to fix it with glue. It didn't work out as planned, in face the window is more or less ruined. Buying another Elite is out of the question and I haven't found any replacement glass online. But this version is within reasonable cost.
By GBfan77
Murrayshere wrote: July 25th, 2019, 1:49 am Just go buy a small piece of acrylic with the same width and warm up to shape. Never use superglue again ;-)
A bit easier said than done. I have no idea where I'd find such acrylic nor do I have the means to warm it up to the proper shape. Thanks anyway though. :cool:

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]