Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By SSJmole
I know IDW makes ghostbusters games but do they own the specific license or can others do ghostbusters in strategy games?

I ask as I see funkoverse game. Fir those that haven't seen it :
Face off in the Ultimate Pop! Battle in Funko's new light strategy games that combine your favourite characters and go head-to-head in exciting game scenarios in the most memorable locations of your favourite licenses!
Licences so far are : DC (really it's just batman not all of dc) , Harry potter, Rick and Morty and the golden girls. That makes me think they might only have WB owned licences for the game however this is funko and we seem to have multiple licences across the board for everything else and it makes sense to keep other big brands for wave too.

Could Ghostbusters be included in this? If so thatd be amazing. Like for example if you want to play as the Bea Arthur from the golden girls holding a batarang as you explore Hogwarts map , you can.

I'd love ghostbusters , ninja turtles and more to be included either as full games or as character packs (batman and Harry potter of full board games each game has a board with double sided with four scenarios. Rick and Morty and the golden girls are character expansions giving you 2 extra characters to play as)

However as I mentioned at the start I'm not sure if the current Ghostbusters board games would stop them giving their licence to funkoverse. Ideal world they would and both games would exist both using licences but I'm not sure. Though it is worth noting the people that make the current tabletop games of Ghostbusters also have the batman one and hes included.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]