Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By mrmichaelt
I know some releases in the past had the raw footage of the "Bums" deleted scene but I can't recall if any have had one for the crossing the streams scene. It was uploaded on Ghostbusters' official YouTube last Friday. You get to see them act as they fire their throwers into the Temple of Gozer but also "new" footage of seeing Aykroyd, Hudson, and Ramis running to the spaces where their characters emerge from post-explosion and having the shaving cream thrown on them.

By Glenn Frederick
mrmichaelt wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:41 am
Glenn Frederick wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:06 am This exact "Crossing the Streams" video was on the 1999 DVD release.
Thanks! I'll check that out. I guess it's in the SFX Before and After one.

EDIT: Yes, some is on there and some is on the Criterion laserdisc.
https://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral ... arison.htm
It's really a good move on SONY's part releasing a lot of their past Ghostbusters features on YouTube. There's a lot of things that people haven't seen in so long that it makes them a good watch and that's not including the casual fans that only bought the past releases for the Movie and never bothered with giving the extras a look. It's great a marketing idea to keep the Original movies in peoples minds without releasing any information on Afterlife that may spoil that film.
Last edited by Kingpin on August 12th, 2020, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote code
mrmichaelt liked this
By d_osborn
Sheldon Kahn showed a few more clips from the rough cut this was originally pulled from at Fan Fest. Beetlejuice and The 'Burbs both included a full VHS-sourced rough cut in recent Blu-ray releases, so I would LOVE to see the full rough cut on a future GB release.
mrmichaelt liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]