By TrekDad1
I am using the gray uniform hose connector form the gbfans shop. The yellow hose (also from gbfans shop) fits loosely. I could glue or tape it in place, but I want to make it removable for washing and what-not.

What are some methods you have used or may suggest?

Currently, the hose connector is sewn to the leg, but one thought was to glue the hose in place and use velcro to attach the gray hose connector t the uniform leg.

On mine I took a little sliver of masking tape and wrapped it around the end of the yellow tube. Mine was a little loose as well and that was just enough to keep it nice and snug. It’s also obviously very easy to do and you can redo it if the tape gets messed up after repeated uses.
For mine, I used a Dremel to grind out the back of the hose connector large enough to superglue a 1.26" magnet in place, and then used fabric tape and a scrap of fabric to attach another magnet inside the jumpsuit at the right spot.

It lets me wash the suit if needed, and the hose can breakaway without damage if it gets caught on something. I've considered adding some stitching around the connector for detail, but haven't gotten there yet.
Wedgeismyhero liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]