For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
kylie
Ed, and kylie tie for first

garrett and rolland tie for second

janine and egon for third

and slimer can suck my proton wand (jk he's cool too)
kylie, definitely her. the first fulltime girl ghostbuster... but what is kylie without her dana and venkman relationship with eduardo.

these scenes in egb never gets old.

kylie: (under possesion of Achira) "are you happy to see me eduardo?"

Eduardo: uh, sure?"

Kylie: because (in a sultry tone) i'm really happy to see you. From the first time i saw you in the lecture hall, i felt... an ATRACTION... did you feel it too?" kylie/ Achira? flutters her eyes.

Eduardo : wise guy smilling, scratching his head embarsed: we'll i dont kow sort of i mean, you cous stand to put on a couple of pounds!

Kylie: leans in for the kill "a good looking guy like you whose really hard to resist. KISS me Eduardo! i want you too!"

we all know it was for achira in control of her to infect him.

Roland: BACK OFF EDUARDO!"
Eduardo: (oblivious) Why? she's legal!
Roland: SHE'S a GHOST! (shows P.K.E meter)

after zapping kylie

Eduardo: Are you okay?" kylie grabs his goate ".. ah..ow..ow!"
Kylie: YOU BLASTED ME!
Eduardo: i HAD to! you were doing the linda Blair bit! You were like POSSESSED!"

Kylie is my favorite! But those two together are hillarious! wish they had hinted they had gotten together in the end though instead of ending it like it did in WITCHY WOMEN!
Garrett and Eduardo were always my favorite. I was always hoping for a Garrett figure, but alas it never came.

Probably went something like this:

"How about a line of handicapable Ghostbusters toys?"
"Oh yea, that's just what kids wanna play with Beanie Baby in a Bubble... Come on! Tootie turns into a stink bug!"

And there was a never a Garrett figure to be seen.
dsl135 wrote:Garrett and Eduardo were always my favorite. I was always hoping for a Garrett figure, but alas it never came.

Probably went something like this:

"How about a line of handicapable Ghostbusters toys?"
"Oh yea, that's just what kids wanna play with Beanie Baby in a Bubble... Come on! Tootie turns into a stink bug!"

And there was a never a Garrett figure to be seen.

that christmas i got the ecto-1, Kylie Eduardo Roland and i was like where the hell is the weelchair guy (garrett) that was the same year i got the N64... good times Wow i was like 7 then

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]