It's almost been a solid decade since Ghostbusters: The Video Game was released, and in honour of it's sorta-10th birthday, the game is getting a remastered release by Saber Interactive to tie into the wider 35th anniversary event for the franchise.

Details about the remastered release are currently limited, but it's indicated that the game will receive improved improved textures and lighting.

The remastered edition of the game is set to be released on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, with a PC release via the Epic Games store.
I'm hoping this looks a little better when released. I'd love to see some fun modern features and future proofing - Ray Tracing would be AMAZING, even if I had to wait a few years to fully enjoy it. VR! I'd love to use my Oculus with this game! And maybe a few tweaks to the physics, anti aliasing, etc. So far, it looks identical to what we've already seen on PC.

Outside of that, MAN would I love to see that Thanksgiving Day Parade level. Always wanted to play that. Sounded amazing.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]