It was 1990 when Universal Studios, in partnership with Columbia Pictures and Sony joined forces to bring the Ghostbusters Spooktacular to Universal's theme park in Orlando. Whilst the special effects show eventually closed in 1996, the Ghostbusters would continue to entertain guests in one fashion or another until 2005, including a battle with Beetlejuice, and a brief period in which the screen-used Ecto-1A was placed on display in the park's New York section.

14 years after the companies parted ways, the Ghostbusters will be returning to take part in Universal's annual Halloween Horror Nights this September, in the form of a haunted maze, featuring familiar locations from the Ghostbusters franchise, similar to previous offerings based on Stranger Things, The Walking Dead and Krampus.

Halloween Horror Nights begin at Universal Studios Florida on the 6th of September, and 13th of September at Universal Studios Hollywood. Visit the website for more information, and to book tickets.
SSJmole liked this
SSJmole wrote: July 18th, 2019, 1:41 pm I made a thread on this viewtopic.php?f=37&t=45647

But yours has cool information 😁
Cheers. I didn't wish to undercut you, just figured it was news-worthy, and some people may only follow the news page. :)
SSJmole liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]