Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Gatchigirl
Hey all, I'm Nikki, usually go by Gatchigirl in a few places. I've been a fan of the Ghostbusters since it came out in '84. Been looking around off and on for the last couple years and joined the other day. I came here by way of searching the proton packs from the 2016 movie. Been looking to make one and actually started almost three years ago, but things happened and put it on the shelf. Looking to pick up where I left off and figured I would join. I want to make one of the original packs too. And this place has all the info I could ever need. I'm the kind that makes things herself and not really into buying already made. Like the pack I've been working on, the base is foam board and most of the boxes are made from that. You'd be surprised how sturdy that stuff can be. Not the board itself that forms the back and bottom of the pack, but the boxes and shaping it, that stuff is tuff. I've done cosplaying and attended a few cons here in Florida, but have never done one of my passions. I'm hoping to rectify that before May and have something together in time to attend Mega-Con in Orlando. As long as things don't happen between now and then. Personal things seem to crop up at the worst times lol.

I hope to get to know a lot of you on here and find advice on how to build all the equipment over time. Primarily my goal is a pack and jumpsuit for this year. If I can ever get to Atlanta, Dragoncon. I'll admit it here, I'm a geek and proud of it.
Christof liked this
By Gatchigirl
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]