Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
G'day All who read this!

As my name suggests I'm Brad and about 3 weeks ago I was reignited for my love of Ghostbusters while I was home on my off swing by downloading The Video Game. I had played it 10 years ago on my PS2 but have since moved across to now have an Xbox and boy was I pumped. Sad thing for me I killed the career mode.. twice but alas I'm unaware if anyone still plays on Xbox live :(.Regardless of that an old flame started to burn...

Ghostbusters for me was a great memory after being introduced to the movies by my dad, though by that time the first movie was already 12 years old and the and the 2nd movie came out the same year I was born. These are fond memories but there was always that one desire that still hasn't gone away.

Over the years, like I'm sure many of you, I have amassed a small collection of various bits and pieces from many movie franchise's but now it's time to rekindle with my first love, the old flame, the proton pack.

My ambition is to build a proton pack under my own guideline of only doing it once. For me this means that I am not going to leave any stone un turned. So far I have been on this message board for many hours reading and re reading many build threads and having a better understanding of the decisions I will have to make. The best part is that I'm already making decisions on a pack that is still a week or two away from even making it to my door. My full intention is to cover every aspect of this build in as much detail as possible so that it may live on and maybe help someone like this board has helped me.

Cheers

Brad
NotSabbat liked this
Brads_gimmick wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 8:26 pm My ambition is to build a proton pack under my own guideline of only doing it once.
You folks out there reading this? He thinks you can build one proton pack and stop. Your desire to build a pack does not stop. The money does. I look forward to your 10th pack.
NotSabbat liked this
Coover5 wrote: April 3rd, 2019, 12:59 am
Brads_gimmick wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 8:26 pm My ambition is to build a proton pack under my own guideline of only doing it once.
You folks out there reading this? He thinks you can build one proton pack and stop. Your desire to build a pack does not stop. The money does. I look forward to your 10th pack.
Fact. Ive built 5 at this point. 3 for my group and 2 for me...Im still thinking about what I will do differently on my next one :D
Brads_gimmick liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]