Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Ectotainment
Hi everyone, my name is Terence. It's been a while since I joined any forum, but recently I've been working on some hobbies and found myself coming onto the site a lot and wanted to make it official.

I'm 35 and have always loved Ghostbusters since I first saw the movies as a kid. My son who is 8 recently started playing my 2009 video game and loves it, so I'm kind of reliving all that childhood wonder that the franchise gave to me.

So last year I was cleaning out my old childhood closest at my parents house and found a Star Trek Tricorder toy that I had started to dismantle probably around age 11 hoping I could add more lights to it, but I really didn't know anything about electronics at the time. So I decided I would complete the project I started so long ago and taught myself how to wire LEDS, sound boards, etc. I finished the Tricorder and it set me off on the path that brings me here with the hope of building /modding a proton pack and the other ghost busting equipment. Starting off with the Spirit Halloween pack for my son and hopefully down the line a hero size pack for myself.

Looking forward to getting to know ya!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]