Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Hello. Not sure if I’ve ever made an account here before, but I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I was two years old. My introduction was The Real Ghostbusters, but very soon after that I was shown the movie. At least that’s what I believe happened, as like I said I was two and it was 32 years ago. My memory might not be clear. When I was a kid me and my brother would play Ghostbusters. I was always either Pete or Ray. I think I confused the two. My brother was Egon because he wore glasses.

All my life I told myself, other people, that Ive based my life off of two people, Han Solo and Peter Venkman. Han Solo, mostly because I wanted to be as cool as Han Solo, and Venkman because I don’t have a filter on when a joke isn’t appropriate. If there is something bad going on in my life, I will probably get a quip in that is not going to get laughs, but will probably get dirty looks. Recently I think I’ve come to the realization that I’m more a Ray Stantz. I’m kind of timid, but prone to doing things in a logical way. Also my love life is more like Ray as it mostly involves ghosts.

This doesn’t stop me from trying to be Venkman. So I am a Stantz trying to be a Venkman.

PS I am finally fulfilling a lifelong dream of building a screen accurate Ghostbusters uniform, and I just got my flightsuit yesterday. I’m currently stuck in a smile after trying it on.
    Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]