Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hi GBFans I'm kind of new here and I would like to say hello and I hope we all could get along. Well i wanted to start of my 1st post wioth some fanfiction. For the past couple of months, I've been making two stories about the franchises and I would like to give you my synopsis.

HERE is my synopsis about GBIII, the story is a smilar to the new Ghostbusters Videogame with a some minor changes to the plot from what i have seen so far. Note: I'm going to get the game on both the Wii and PS3 versions.
GBIII includes the original four, the rookie(who I named Joseph Vaccino...I tryed to be original with the last name), and the three Denver Ghostbusters. It's set in the month of October 1991 and the busting buisness has been going so well that the ctiy has decided to make them the offical Paranormal Investigators and Eliminators and right around the time of the grandopening of a new sumerian exhibit at the Museum of Natural History. Suddenly the eight must investigate when the PKE level has been getting higher then regularly. Now with their upgraded equipment; the Superstars of the Supernatural must strap on their packs, face some old friends, new enemies, and save the city and the world from it's latest Parnormal Plague.

NOW HERE is my synopsis for THE GBS Meet DP. It's set three years after GBIII(the 10th aniversary of the Ghostbusters Buisness) and a year after Danny Phantom saved the world from the Disasteroid. For those who do not know: the disasteroid was the giant ghostly asteroid that was about to destroy the world, until Danny and many of his ghostly enemies turned the world intangible for the disasteroid to past through earth. Well back to the story; like I said it takes place around the 10th aniversry, in the months of May and June 1994. When Danny Fenton, his family, and his girlfriend(Sam Manson) vist NYC, Technus comes to NY as well and both fight in a electronics store. At the same time, the Ghostbusters get the call about the problem. After the nine(the eight GBS and DP) defeat Technus, Danny then finds out that Peter, Ray and Egon use to be college friends with Danny's parents(Maddie and Jack Fenton) and the creators of the Ghostbusters buisness are his godfathers. The Ghostbusters and Danny Phantom then team up as many of Danny's foes come to NYC and create havoc, as this happens the PKE level rises again. As this is happening, two of Danny's greatest foes are about to bring about the end of the world. Now Danny Phantom and the Ghostbusters must work together to save the world from total destruction.

Well I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try and post the stories. I'm thinking by either June 8th or June 16th I'll post GBIII and maybe the Danny Phantom/Ghostbusters story as well. Especially since the game is coming out on the 16th and the first movie's aniversary is on June 8th. Well I'm looking forward to speaking with you all and remember:
WHEN DISASTER STRIKES....WHEN THE CITY QUAKES IN FEAR....WHEN THERE IS NO ONE YOU CAN TURN TO...
WHO YA' GONNA CALL ?
THE GHOSTBUSTERS !!!
Yeah that maybe corny, but hey my website name is known as the GHOSTBUUSTERS # 1 FAN

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]