Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By jccrowder
I was curious if any other creators out there would be interested in doing a webcomic about the Ghostbusters? I know there is not any on the known market of web comics and I think it could get quite the reaction. The same audience that grew up with NES is the same audience that grew up with Ghostbusters. As long as the humor was the same (which it would be higher) quality as 8-bit Theatre, the comic could get a good amount of fans/viewers. I wanted to throw this up because I had not seen a thread about it yet.
By GB:A Rich
jccrowder wrote:I was curious if any other creators out there would be interested in doing a webcomic about the Ghostbusters? I know there is not any on the known market of web comics (???) and I think it could get quite the reaction. The same audience that grew up with NES is the same audience that grew up with Ghostbusters. As long as the humor was the same (which it would be higher) quality as 8-bit Theatre, the comic could get a good amount of fans/viewers. I wanted to throw this up because I had not seen a thread about it yet.
Sprite comics are generally looked down apon in the online comic community due to the copy and paste nature of the artwork. Also. alot of comic hosting websites refuse to host sprite comics due to the legal red tape that comes from using sprites.

As for there not being any ghostbusters webcomics, I can think of at least five.
By jccrowder
I regret mentioning NES. My intention wasn't to simply say we steal 8 Bit theatre's style (or lack of, depending on how you feel about Sprites) but that we steal their demographic. I would imagine the art would be done by the artist. I know there's plenty of fantastic artists in just this community. I also doodle. I'm just curious why, with so many (vgcats, pvp) there isn't an ongoing Ghostbusters-inspired webcomic.
By Mr. No-Ghost
A few years ago, some veteran Ghostheads started a webcomic; I believe Kingpin, Jen Spengler, and Cliff Roswell were involved. It did get off the ground, but it didn't continue for very long.
    When Did They Begin?

Does anyone know when the first franchise OFFICIAL[…]

Any long-time visitors to Universal Studios Florid[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]