Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
THE NICKTOON GHOSTBUSTERS ! OWW !!
Well I'm back and with a better fanfic. I know not many people here watches Nicktoons because it is of this stupid New Millenium generation(which i'm stuck in), but here me out. Please !! If your still here, thank you. Well at Deviantart.com, I was coming up with ideas with my favourite Nicktoon Characters starring in good 80s Hollywood films. That included BTTF, LSOH, and of course GHOSTBUSTERS !! Well the others ideas I gave up, so I decided to do Nicktoon Ghostbusters story since I'm a really big fan of the Franchise. Well around late March and early April I did a draft. Around Spring Break, I posted it on Deviantart.com as UltraMovieFan01. The story followed my top five Nicktoon Characters: Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, Jimmy Neutron,Spongebob Squarepants, and Danielle Phantom. The story was similar to the 1st movie's plot; but with more busts, more story, and of course Nicktoon characters as the Ghostbusters. The story is somewhat of a continuation of the Nicktoons Unite ! Story and the continuation of the ghostbusters Franchise with some old foes coming to fight the New Ghostbusters. Of course the main badddies are Slimer, Stay Puft, and Gozer and the setting takes place in the Nicktoon's Universes. Well I can't really go into detail of it becasue [maybe] some of you aren't to familiar to the Nicktoon characters and/or how they connect with the Ghostbusters, but here's the link to my page: http://ultramoviefan01.deviantart.com/
Here's the link to my Nicktoon Ghostbusters Chapters, the story is called GB:NU !(Ghostbusters: Nicktoons Unite !):
http://ultramoviefan01.deviantart.com/f ... Collection
P.S. You may see some art there. I added there because fellow GBFan.com memeber axelghostbuster is a fan of my story, but my biggest fan named Nicktoonacle really loves my story and both of us are working on my GB:NU series.
P.P.S. The series is called THE REALNICKTOON GHOSTBUSTERS , a tribute to the hit 80s cartoon series: THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS
P.P.P.S. Enjoy the story and remember, even in the Nicktoon Universe..."WE'RE READY TO BELIEVE YOU !"

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]