Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Before I anger anyone I had some ideas for GBs fan fiction, so I want to see what the other fans think before I write it.

Here goes. . .

Ghostbusters V.S. The Haunted Mansion

Pretty much what it sounds like. Jenine gets a call from Missouri from and old lady who says that ghosts are disturbing the entire swamp near some homes. She also says that ghosts from all over fly to the Mansion and take up rooms in the house. Venkman disregards it because its in another state, but Egon thinks its worth a look for research since Tobin's Spirit guide says that ghosts mostly stay in one location unless they are overly beckoned to go somewhere by someone with great "Spiritual Power". Venkman ignores it until Egon convinces him by explaining the woman who called is rich. The GB's show up to capture the Haunted Mansions many ghosts and zombies (or possesed corpses) and battle Madame Leota to keep her to stop bringing ghosts there.

Notes : yes its disneys haunted mansion. Consider it as if the ride was a real place in missouri with its own history, similar to Slave Labor Graphics Haunted Mansion comic book series. NOT THE EDDIE MURPHY MOVIE VERSION. (which was awfully by the way).

Ghostbusters:West Coast

The ghostbusters set up a franchise in Los Angeles consisting of Raymond Stantz's cousin and his friends setting up an office in the L.A. area.

notes: I'd write this as a franchise thing, and I would later like to make into a series of episodes available online. I'd probably direct,write, and produce it.
I'll add more ideas here as they come because I love writting fan-fic.
Eveland:Buster wrote:Before I anger anyone I had some ideas for GBs fan fiction, so I want to see what the other fans think before I write it.

Here goes. . .

Ghostbusters V.S. The Haunted Mansion

Pretty much what it sounds like. Jenine gets a call from Missouri from and old lady who says that ghosts are disturbing the entire swamp near some homes. She also says that ghosts from all over fly to the Mansion and take up rooms in the house. Venkman disregards it because its in another state, but Egon thinks its worth a look for research since Tobin's Spirit guide says that ghosts mostly stay in one location unless they are overly beckoned to go somewhere by someone with great "Spiritual Power". Venkman ignores it until Egon convinces him by explaining the woman who called is rich. The GB's show up to capture the Haunted Mansions many ghosts and zombies (or possesed corpses) and battle Madame Leota to keep her to stop bringing ghosts there.

Notes : yes its disneys haunted mansion. Consider it as if the ride was a real place in missouri with its own history, similar to Slave Labor Graphics Haunted Mansion comic book series. NOT THE EDDIE MURPHY MOVIE VERSION. (which was awfully by the way).
It sounds like it has some potential
Ghostbusters:West Coast

The ghostbusters set up a franchise in Los Angeles consisting of Raymond Stantz's cousin and his friends setting up an office in the L.A. area.

notes: I'd write this as a franchise thing, and I would later like to make into a series of episodes available online. I'd probably direct,write, and produce it.
I'll add more ideas here as they come because I love writting fan-fic.
Nobody can stop you from running with this idea, and it may turn out nifty, but I would strongly recommend a new name. Ghostbusters West Coast is already in use
how about exagerating on the boogie man some more? i would love more fiction about the boogie man. one of my most favorite characters of RGB.
Ghostbusters LA is available as far as I know. :)

When last seen or mentioned in RGB, the Boogeyman was in the Containment Unit. In "The Boogeyman is Back" he's zapped with the molecular destabilizer gun, which enables the Ghostbusters to zap and trap him (they couldn't do that before because he was corporeal, not ectoplasmic)

In the Now Comics series, he's encountered again in issue 26--he'd escaped from the ECU when Samhain ruptured it in issue 17. At then end, though, it's revealed he's still destablized and he's zapped and trapped again.

So actually, if you come up with a good idea to explain him getting out again, it's wide open.
Fritz wrote:Ghostbusters LA is available as far as I know.

yeah, you could do it just like CSI. or all initials.

GBNY is the original franchise, right? GBLA. GBMW (midwest), GBPNW (Pacific Northwest), GBC (Canada), GBUK (already in use somewhere's, i think), etc . . .

i would like to see a pirate (or renegade, if you prefer) Ghostbusters outfit (one almost completely without morals, say) that's been sued by the original boys, so they can't operate under that name and had to reconfigure all their equipment. and then embroil them where they have to do the right thing, maybe get some character development along the way, some redemption.
boogeyman? containment unit?

*kicks XGB: Exodus under the table quickly*

Yup. he's still in there.

*whistles innocently*

Serioulsy i like your ideas and i would really be interested in seeing how you put your own personal twist on the iconic baddies like Boogeyman and the haunted mansion seems like it would be a hilarious place to stick the guys, especially peter and ray.

Keep us posted!
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]