Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Evil Tony
Okay, I've always wondered this.....when you guys do appearances, or just hanging out in the outfits....do you act out scenes from the movie?

LOL

- T
Never had the opportunity or reason or ability to be in uniform at an event. Can't say I wouldn't like to be if i can ever build a proton pack prop and not open a fourth dimensional gate rip and release a bastion of untold horror and evil for years to come....

*sigh*

now curiously, what does this have to do with fan fiction?

:D

just wondering.
By Evil Tony
TAPS_Family_Anthony wrote:Never had the opportunity or reason or ability to be in uniform at an event. Can't say I wouldn't like to be if i can ever build a proton pack prop and not open a fourth dimensional gate rip and release a bastion of untold horror and evil for years to come....

*sigh*

now curiously, what does this have to do with fan fiction?

:D

just wondering.
I dunno, I looked through all the threads to find the MOST appropriate thread to post this inn, and this seemed to the most appropriate one :)
Oh ok well thats cool enough. You might try the Props section. There is some really really awesome stories about people who have gone out in their uniforms and props over there as well as some great advice and plans and prop schematics and tips. Check it out!

Cheers!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]