Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Zephe
Ok first time posting here..

First thing, this project im about to spew out here.. well this is the best place to put it.. its more along the lines of fan fic you can table top.. if im wrong let me know.

first off, what am i doing? D20 modern is like DnD (thats Dungeon and Dragons) set in the current time, its rule set is like a cross between 3.0 and 3.5 (for those of you who are a nerd like me, in that area.. were all nerds here) its kinda what helped make 3.5.. anyways.. not that point.

im useing the core rules of d20 modern, and making a ghostbuster adventure set! yay me. But im still a little fuzzy on some of the details.. and im going to need some help.. so this is were im turning to my fellow nerds to get some ideas and help on detailed questions that i have no idea to look up.

EXAMPLE: in both movies they talk about things they use to look up there spooks.. they use 2.. a book of something.. and one with a very precise name.. i dont know either.. and would like to know this to help my "story exp.." when i have egon rattling off about some cursed sword that can open the gate to hell.. i want it to sound like its coming form his lips.. and little details like this would help ALOT!

As for the adventure its self. i have no desire to run a game on a chat board.. it takes too much work to set them up in real life.. BUT IF i can do a full Lv1 to Lv20 progression i would be happy to scan my maps (after i touch them up) and post the basic script for anyone to print out and use. infact ill be posting my stats on the hero 2 packs and how ghost fighting will work,

HERO 2 Proton Pack
Vs Living / Real:
4d10+10, Range: 30ft
Vs Ghost / Non-material:
4d6+10, Range: 30ft
Ranged Touch
ignores Hardness
ignores DR
NO RELOAD TIME!

now what dose all that mean? i have 2 sets of stats on the thing because i think that a portable nuke ray should effect real world matter, in a whole different way then non-material.. also i used that with the ghosts, because at one time i will be sending my heros into hell.. not the hellbent script or so called one. the 9 circles of wtf is that! HELL.. so more then ghosts will be taking a hit by this thing. Being that its a pack it dose have no reload time. as in the other weapons will (yes im using others, guns shotguns.. ect ect..) the numbers 4d10+10 are dmg. the other stats are how it effects the world. buildings have hardness, Damage reduction or DR is like body armor on armored card. range touch means stuff like full plate armor dosnt help you gtfo out the way of it. BTW they dont get this pack for very long.. stuff.. HAPPENS...

anyway im rambling.. once i get started on this stuff.. its hard to keep on track.

the question on why i started this threat (and the stuff above is why im going to live in it)

what are the names of those books they always talk about? HELP ME PLEASE?!
SPJ liked this

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]