Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Just to let everyone know:

The second part of "The Wyvern" has been submitted and will probably be posted June 15th.

Kyle Stevens has, after too long a hiatus, written a new story, and I'm hoping to have it up next Monday (June 1).

And I have a little something that will be up June 8. Interesting date, that...

Anyway, a new story:

Earthquake Shake
By Jason Knetge

March 2007--Timeline Year Twenty Five
In addition to ghosts, ghouls, goblins, vampires, werewolves, and jackals in hoodies, being a Ghostbuster in Los Angeles means you have one more thing to deal with: earthquakes.
Dr. Kyle Stevens liked this
After a long hiatus, the first story in years from GBWC charter member and co-captain Kyle Stevens:

Wolf At The Door
By Kyle Stevens

January 2008--Timeline Year Twenty-Six
Kyle Stevens has left Los Angeles and his life as a Ghostbuster completely behind. But his cousin Josh has a terrible secret, and a life dealing with the supernatural may be harder to escape from than Kyle ever thought...
Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Five
By Fritz Baugh

September 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
Just what has Professor Ian Epimetheus been up to for the last sixteen years, and how does it explain the Extreme Peoplebusters' determination to catch him? And how does Winston feel about finally making the Big Leagues--albeit on the Flip Side?
The Masks We Wear
By Jason Knetge

October 31, 2009--Timeline Year Twenty-Seven
It's Halloween, and sure enough something weird has happened: everybody has turned into their Halloween costume! Join Doctor Who, Deadpool, The Wolfman, Ash Williams, Kitty Pryde, Wolverine, and the Cat Girl as they try to figure out what caused this--and how to reverse it.
Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Six
By Fritz Baugh

September 2007--Timeline Year Twenty-Five
With the fate of the Ghostbusters West Coast, the Extreme Ghostbusters, and Peter Venkman on the line, Ian Epimetheus has only one option: surrender. The exciting conclusion of "Flip Side War"

And don't forget a small bit of follow-up to one of the subplots here
Love the plot development in those last two stories. Keep up the good work guys.
His Own Private Chicken, Part Two
By Mike Devicente

June 2009--Timeline Year Twenty-Seven
Mike has run afoul (or would that be afowl?) of a ghost chicken AND muckraking TV host Grace Adler. How is he gonna get out of this mess?!

It's nice to have a new story out there again, isn't it?

The entire team's been quiet for a while, but we have big plans for 2011. It's a big story called "Toy Soldiers", and believe it or not, one element of it is actually introduced in "His Own Private Chicken"

I've actually got two preludes to "Toy Soldiers" done, and am waiting until more of the actual story is in the can before releasing them. Keep your eyes open.
The Race Up Dead Man's Curve, Part One
By Mike Devicente

April 2010--Timeline Year Twenty-Eight
Love is in the air for Mike Devicente (or at least he hopes it is). And if that wasn't weird enough, a case at a haunted house turns into a strange scene like something out of Happy Days...
Tales From The Ectozone: Primus XXIV
By Fritz Baugh

July 1, 2009--Timeline Year Twenty Seven
One of the leaders of the Order of Hermes has crossed to the other side. The news reaches a figure that has been lurking in the shadows of Los Angeles, and with it knows that the time has come to begin his ultimate plan, a plan that could win him the Primacy--and no doubt inflict something nefarious on the Ghostbusters in the process.

It's a very brief prelude to the upcoming GBWC epic "Toy Soldiers"
Toy Soldiers, Part One
By Fritz Baugh
July 17, 2009--Timeline Year Twenty-Seven
Chelsea Aberdeen Baugh is shaken by a disturbing dream. Even more disturbing is the sunrise murder of a hobo--one that signifies that bubbling tensions in LA's shadow community is about to spill into the light. Dark designs are coming to fruition; the toy soldiers have been lined up, and it will take only the merest push to begin their fall...

Part Two will provisionally be released before the end of November, and Part 3 in early January. (December I have a holiday-themed GBNY case file to release). Parts 2-3 are totally done, and part 4 is well underway, so hopefully there won't be much of a gap between part 3 and 4.
So I went back and started reading all the case files, starting with Opening Night. I gotta say, there really is some great stuff here. Fritz and everyone have done such a wonderful job of bringing the world of the GBOT to life.

There were a lot of great moments, from blowing up the Sanchez Diner to STEVENS SMASH to Curtain Call and the sacrifice of John Lipsyte. The dude was definitely a boss. :) I've got stuff to say about Chronicles of Gozer but I think I'll post that on Ectozone. And Fritz, Where in the World Is Chelsea Aberdeen? is probably one of your best stories. There were a lot of good moments in that one but the one that stood out the most (that made me laugh to be specific) was when Bo randomly yelled KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

I just finished reading United Darkness and I felt so sorry for Kyle, Gen seemed like a great girl. Sucks that she went out that way.

ONWARDS!! :cool:
Finally read through the first three parts of Toy Soldiers. You know I thought Zagnut was just going to be one of our throwaway characters but he just keeps coming back and it's always funny. And MC Pharaoh too!
I'm really sad that I'm probably going to miss out on this case.

Mike is an interesting guy and I'm looking forward to working with him. You have my sympathies for what happened with Grace Adler.

Jason's Halloween story was hilarious. I really wished I hadn't missed that. Rose flitting around shouting, "Hey! Listen!" That cracked me up.
I hope I can work up some enthusiasm for "Toy Soldiers" before too long. It just seemed that, right when I was ramping up a great big story with vampire villains, popular culture got me so sick of vampires I can barely stand to think about them right now.

I've got a GBNY story I'm close to done with, though. A non-GB fan fic I've been tinkering with too, but like I said, it's not a Ghostbusters story at all.
One Froggy Halloween
By Fritz Baugh
October 31, 2014--Timeline Year Thirty-Two
It's Halloween, which is seldom a quiet time for any Ghostbusters franchise, and this year is no exception for the West Coast office. A literature professor with personal ties to one of their own is being stalked by a froglike monster. Can they save him before he croaks?
Dr. Kyle Stevens liked this

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]