Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Mr. No-Ghost
Hello, folks! MNG here and...

Welcome to Ghostbusters: Doom Patrol8-)

Because if you see us running, you better keep up! LOL!
(Click picture above for Interactive Website and Messageboard)
Last edited by Mr. No-Ghost on April 22nd, 2009, 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
By jason k
cool . finely a place I will be able to get all the GBDP storeys .

now some one just has to post them. :roll:
By CJay
Ghostbusters Doom Patrol: Black Dawn
What happens when you cross a scientist, an archeaologist, a sorcerer, and a vampire hunter against the Spear of Destiny?
This was our first story, and it's a clunker in my opinion. But, as they say, anything's as good a place as any to start off.

But even as I write this, I gotta admit that we're in the midst of re-writing the origin by making it more timeline--and, for the most part, more distinctive--than the original.
By Mr. No-Ghost
sonicblaster59 wrote:Pretty cool website. Althought, it may just be my computer, but I'm bombarded with several error messages when I come to the intro splash page.

Error page could not load properly, plug in failed, etc.

Do you have music that is playing? That might be my problem.

Yeah, man, your browser might not have the plug-in for the music player. There's a song clip on the front page by Gothminister. If it still persists, email us at our contact page and we'll help you fix that problem later.

And again, welcome to DPHQ :-)
jason k wrote:
Mr. No-Ghost wrote:Indeed they are posted, sir, on http://www.gbdoompatrol.com.
hay !... where was this when I was asking for all the story's . Well at least now I don't have to go hunting for them now .

Haha! Yeah, it took us some time, but we finally got around to hooking everyone up with the stories in the best way possible. Much of the credit goes to the web designing genius of Mellie Mann because without her we couldn't have got it all done.
By Sentient
Rob, no ballyhoo? No big explination? No history lesson? No like "This is the conclusion to "It's Coming" that CJ posted on the HQ?" I'm displeased. No Nestle Crunch for you!
By Mr. No-Ghost
Sentient wrote:Rob, no ballyhoo? No big explination? No history lesson? No like "This is the conclusion to "It's Coming" that CJ posted on the HQ?" I'm displeased. No Nestle Crunch for you!

[Commence Ballyhoo]

(clears throat)...

FREE BEER!

[End Ballyhoo] :-p

[Note: In this community, saying "It's Coming" is liable to get someone tar and feathered. LOL!]
By CJay
Ghostbusters Doom Patrol: Marooned, Part 1

People find the weirdest places to hide!

Basically, this story is a culmination of what happened to resident monster hunter Andrew Williams following "Bohemian Rhapsody" (which I'll uplink sometime this week), and reveals my own selfish love for all things Japanese and being the second story where tentacle hentai is used (would have loved to have been first, but, once again, that's why I love Fritz).
By CJay
About a week behind, but "Marooned, Part 2" is in the can and should definitely be up on the site within the next couple days.
Well, Rob....it kinda looks like a post in a forum....

...is there supposed to be a picture there?
By Mr. No-Ghost
Well, I'm not so far ahead in editing things that I can't put that clock back. You're not the only one who thinks it should stay. But for the building in the background, as cool as it was, I decided to nix it because DPHQ really should be the dominant structure in that picture. Also, it can't logically stay there anyway because directly behind the HQ is the bay (Delaware River Valley). Having it remain where it was would mean that the building is ascending right out of the water.

Edit: ...and I just now realized you meant the side building's position in the original picture. Yeah, even though its not coming out of the water in that version, it's still best to keep DPHQ the main focus overall.
By Mr. No-Ghost
Kingpin wrote:Aw, shame you changed the building next door and lost the clock. :(
At the request of everyone who saw the pic, I put the timepiece back on the tower. Other elements were added in as well to give the the picture more of a busy street scene.

By CJay
Hopefully the last (until a color version gets finished) promo of our HQ:

What's gone?
- Bye-Bye customer parking garage. Sorry folks, you're shit outta luck with us. lol!

What's added?
- Windows that are on the lower part of the building, but pedestrians can't look inside as the windows are very opaque. Ain't no one gonna be seeing what da' Ghostbustas are doing. Not that there's anything wrong with that O.o

-The front door has been raised, the windows are unbreakable, and accommodations have been made with a handrail for those weak in the knees. Anyone with a wheelchair, we'll either roll them around the back or if they like a little adventure, pull them up the narrow steps. What? It'll be fine, just like the bumper cars at the amusement park!

- Traffic lights so that we don't crash into other vehcles on the road (makes sense, right?).

- Per Mellie's blueprints, the Ectos now come out of OUR building from behind and around the corner. Pathway lights have been added so that we don't fall off the boardwalk and crash into the bay (even if there is a concrete barrier keeping our path safe).

-So long Commerce Bank. Say hello to Kabuki's Japanese Restaurant & Inn! Doc London'll tell ya', they make-a the best brown-a rice this side of South Philly!
By Mr. No-Ghost
Hey, everyone. Just an update that we reformatted the main messageboard. Mellie polished it up and gave it a kick-a s s shine (and on that note, we are officially out of turtle wax).

So, come on over to Ghostbusters: Doom Patrol where the beer is plenty and admission is free at the door. 8)

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]