Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By busterolly
We'll i figured it was about time i posted a topic on my fan fictions, ive been working on the Ghostbusters: Oxfordshire files for a year now and well, not all are finished, i have 13 files started and about 7 are finished. Just before Christmas we had a new team member join, enter Keith Black, and he's gone on to write a casefile with more on the way, so things are looking good.

Any ways here you go.

GBOX#1 - The cult (part one) - Two College students are haunted by a purple slimeball, One of them takes things into his own hands and the other... he decides they can make money out of it, thus forms Ghostbusters: Oxfordshire, meanwhile an evil is brewing not so far away.

GBOX#2 - The cult (part two) - The team grows while things start to stir with the cult of Khagor.

GBOX#3 - The cult (part three) - Sydney City ghostbusters turn up to aid the GBOX team in their case, meanwhile people are being kidnapped and some are disappearing.

GBOX#4 - The cult (part four) [crossover with Sydney GB] - While called out the teams come across what they had feared, Terror dogs, The cult is on the up rise and GBOX have barely any info on them.

GBOX#5 - The cult (part five) [crossover with Sydney GB] - The two teams call for a hell of allot of back up when they find that this cult will have an army of 30 terror dogs but at the same time find the location of the cult's hideout.

GBOX#6 - The cult (Part six) [crossover with Several GBI Franchises] - Backup arrives from GBI but while waiting for the Ghostbuster army the cult summon their demon leader... Khagor the Destroyer.

GBOX#7 - Past Tense - GBOX run into a menace known through out GBI who is causing Victorian ghosts to appear everywhere and live out their daily after lives.

GBOX#8 - The Clean up - With spooks, Specters and ghosts still running wild from the aftermath of the past tense file, the GB's make an early morning call to Olly's old work place.

GBOX#9 - Welcome to Shamrock - A leprechaun appears from its slumber, causing havoc by playing a violin that paralyzes people and taking their 'gold'. Can the GBOX team find and capture the mischievous little ghoul.

GBOX#10 - Day of the Maddocks - Olly and Jay are under the spell of an evil spirit and Katie is locked away, Its upto Janice Maddocks, GBOX receptionist, to save the day.

GBOX#11 - An American Grundel in Oxfordshire - A child goes missing in the night, the boys mother sees the kidnapper, a horrid looking creature with greenish skin, an ugly face and a strangely large hat....

GBOX#12 - Pumpkin Peril - Its Halloween once again, the time where ghosts n ghouls are at their worst, but this year Oxfordshire has the GBOX team to help, things become very busy when the Jack'o lanterns become a huge problem.

GBOX#13 - Zombies, more Zombies and Keith Black - GBOX receives a new member from the US, Keith Black, once a ghostbuster turned Zombie hunter, Olly managed to get in contact with him and talk him into starting anew with GBOX, just in time to... thanks to some careless business men with Nuclear waste, Zombies begin to appear in the area.

GBOX#14 - Jailhouse Boo's - Keith Black is arrested, while in a cell a spook appears threatening to kill the people their, its up to Keith and his equipment to save the day.

All our files can be found here - http://www.freewebs.com/ghostbusters-ox ... efiles.htm - hope you enjoy.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?