Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By CJay
This thread is designed to show how much we, as fanfiction writers and artists, appreciate all the effort that one man has given the community, from putting together all the various continuities into one cohesive timeline all the way down to being instrumental (along with Bo Holbrook and Vincent Belmont) in getting fanfiction franchises recognized by Ghostbusters International.

That one man is none other than Fritz V. Baugh!

He doesn't have to do a lot of the stuff he does, whether it's creating excellent tales of our boys or the dark side of sunny California with the Ghostbusters West Coast Division, he has enticed and inspired many to pick up pen and pencil and continue on in the vein he started. We all may not "completely" follow the Timeline's rules, but he has always been a fair and impartial reviewer, there to lend some help when we all ask and has always been very fair with even the most ridiculous of us all (too many Ghostheads to name, but he'll know who they are hahaha).

He hasn't had it easy for a while, so as a sign of good cheer from us, his friends online, let's give a resounding cheer to the man with the fuzzy haircut and loud ties!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I'm trying to think about whether Zack's post is a compliment or an insult... :whatever:
By Fritz
Thanks all.

I know I've been down in the dumps a lot lately. Real Life keeps kicking me in the butt, especially when I think I may be getting my head back together. It's official, too--I'm clinically depressed, and have been put on anti-depressants. Some days it feels like it's helping, other days...not so much. It probably needs more time.

Thanks for the show of support. I'm not sure I'm living up to it anymore, not like I used to, but I thank you so much for it.
By Ron Daniels
Fritz wrote:Thanks all.

I know I've been down in the dumps a lot lately. Real Life keeps kicking me in the butt, especially when I think I may be getting my head back together. It's official, too--I'm clinically depressed, and have been put on anti-depressants. Some days it feels like it's helping, other days...not so much. It probably needs more time.

Thanks for the show of support. I'm not sure I'm living up to it anymore, not like I used to, but I thank you so much for it.
Stop it.... BAD MONKEY! Keep typing.
By jason k
Fritz wrote:Thanks all.

I herd it take a cupel of months t really kick in .

I hope you feel better man .
By Megalomaniac
It's different adjustment periods for everyone dude. I'm on anti-depressants myself, and if I can remember correctly, it took roughly 3-4 weeks.

Fritz, at least you find out before it got to the point where you had some kind of breakdown.
By Fritz
AJ Quick wrote:
Fritz wrote:It's official, too--I'm clinically depressed, and have been put on anti-depressants.
That sucks. I really hope they work.. what did they put you on?
They put me on something called Citalopram (had to dig up the sprocking medicine bottle to spell that right...) I won't say it had no effect--I had the trots for about three days after I started it. That's gone away, thank goodness.
By Megalomaniac
Fritz wrote:They put me on something called Citalopram(had to dig up the sprocking medicine bottle to spell that right...) I won't say it had no effect--I had the trots for about three days after I started it. That's gone away, thank goodness.
That sounds like a bensodiazapine class of anti-depressant drugs you're on(the same class that Valium, Xanax and yes, even Rohypnol, fall under). Basically, any anti-depressant with a -ram or -am ending on it's chemical name. Be careful, they can be habit-forming.
By Ray Stanz GB
Did the doctor prescribe your medicine or did your therapist? I was very depressed but they put me on Lexipro. after about 8 months it really started to do well. keep with it man. life gets a lot better.
By Mjollnir
You're a great man Fritz. You're the Da Vinci of the GBI universe! Keep up the good work! Try not to think on the flip side of things. Things'll get better.
By Charlie Richter
Just remember Fritz, you have friends from all over the world, and you have probably made them all smile, laugh or continue reading more then once.

i know im still crawling though the ectozone finding cool stuff everyday, and still reading.
By Fritz
Thanks all.

I haven't had the best of times lately. I think the drugs are helping in some ways. I don't have to push myself as hard to get out of bed in the morning, but I still find it difficult to actually sit down and do anything. I've been picking at "Eye of Aretpo Part 2" for over a month, writing it in bits and pieces...and it's still only about half done, even though the basic plot was written out almost two decades ago. EGB Fan sent me a story over a week ago and I haven't sat down and written a response yet.

I apologize to everyone, and I keep hoping I'll shake this off soon.
By jason k
I know how you feel when it comes to not wanting to sit down and do work on the computer .

I can be tuff :P

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]