Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Official Sypnosis Release

Date: 08/04/2008

Subject: New Ghostbusters Story

For those of you who have been watching and reading this thread and to those of whom I am indebted to for their help in this work, Dr. Vincent Belmont, Fritz and CJay (Fritz especially) I release the official sypnosis of my first Ghostbusters novella! I'm very excited about this because it is the first time that any of my work has been made public and available for download or viewing, and rarely does my work reach this length or depth.

Title:

Extreme Ghostbusters: "Exodus."

Sypnosis:

A month after the Extreme Ghostbusters capture the mind-draining Greek Sphinx, the new team has become settled in their role as the newest generation of paranormal eliminators and their support is growing in New York, all except for Mayor McShane, who as always is proving to be an thorn in the side of the Ghostbusters, unlike previous administrators.

Since they first took up the proton packs and particle throwers, the four college students have grown and became closer and stronger in their bonds, having survived some of the most terrifying encounters with the unknown world of the dead.

Unfortunately, there are two progressions they cannot stop:

Time....

Egon, recently turned 39, is beginning to feel his age, and feels that the time to retire from field work has come. At the urging of Janine, he has now stopped going out on calls and he and Slimer man the communications system from the firehouse, giving audio back up and support to the team in the field.

After many years of shy withdrawal, Egon is finally letting his barriers down and has begun to pursue his relationship with Janine Melnitz, who is spending more and more time at the firehouse.

Hatred....

Far from normal, Kylie Griffin is being plagued by nightmarish visions of the future and a visitation from her long dead grandmother Rose foretells a grim future for the Ghostbusters and all of human kind, for the threat is from within, not from without.

Deep inside the containment unit, three spirits of untold power, cruelty and malice have plotted their revenge and now a mistake made by one of the Ghostbusters will allow them that chance, a chance to wipe out the Ghostbusters permanently.

With untold violence, the containment unit is breeched from within, critically injuring Egon and a demonic specter from the past has attacked Janine, leaving her on the edge of death in a coma from which she cannot awake. Egon loses faith in himself and lies in a hospital, helpless to watch as his life falls apart around him.

With their equipment limited, the firehouse nearly destroyed and their will nearly crushed, the Ghostbusters must find a way to rebuild everything they've held dear, save Janine's life, and save the world from the hellish damnation at the hands of absolute evil.

The clock begins to count down and as humanity's time on earth draws to a close, the battle lines are drawn inexorably for a show down of supernatural proportions that will make or break the Ghostbusters forever....

END
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]