Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Stantz84
I'm working on a new Gb story in which the sons of the original Gb's take over The ghostbusting business and fight a new threat to Nyc called Azanna. As I get it on the net or am able to put it on here I'll show all My fellow GB fans and see what you all think. Stantz84
By Stantz84
The sons of the original team, Ray Stantz Jr., Aaron Spengler, Jason Venkam and Will Zeddemore. Ray Jr goes to the frehouse to get the rest of his dad's stuff from when they retired a few years before. The city was quiet no paranormal activity. City workers blasting underground for a new subway tunnel let loose a new threat to the big apple, an ancient being called Azanna. The Gb's sons take over the family business when Azanna is let loose and New york is in jeopardy once again. This is tha basic idea for the story I'll be posting the actual story soon. Please leave comments I'd love to know what you all think. Stantz84.
By Fritz
First, I really don't see any reason for this to not be part of the same thread you'd already started. I miss my Mod buttons.

Second, is the use of the exact same basic plot outline as "Darkness At Noon" (the Extreme Ghostbusters origin story, which already seemed a bit of a nod to the RGB pilot "Knock Knock") intentional? Some readers may scream "rip off!" if not handled carefully.

(Full Disclosure: I'm working with my own seperate idea for the children of the original Ghostbusters. But that doesn't have much to do with this concern.)
By jason k
Stantz84 wrote:The sons of the original team, Ray Stantz Jr., Aaron Spengler, Jason Venkam and Will Zeddemore. Ray Jr goes to the frehouse to get the rest of his dad's stuff from when they retired a few years before. The city was quiet no paranormal activity. City workers blasting underground for a new subway tunnel let loose a new threat to the big apple, an ancient being called Azanna. The Gb's sons take over the family business when Azanna is let loose and New york is in jeopardy once again. This is tha basic idea for the story I'll be posting the actual story soon. Please leave comments I'd love to know what you all think. Stantz84.
they would they all be boys ? .

I would thing one of the OG GB would have a girl .
By Kingpin
Fritz wrote:First, I really don't see any reason for this to not be part of the same thread you'd already started. I miss my Mod buttons.

Second, is the use of the exact same basic plot outline as "Darkness At Noon" (the Extreme Ghostbusters origin story, which already seemed a bit of a nod to the RGB pilot "Knock Knock") intentional? Some readers may scream "rip off!" if not handled carefully.

(Full Disclosure: I'm working with my own seperate idea for the children of the original Ghostbusters. But that doesn't have much to do with this concern.)
Topics have been merged, and are surprisingly fluid considering they were two separate topics.
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?