Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Governor
So I've got my own script for GB3 outlined, and I have some ideas on a plot and the antagnoist but I really dont know what it should, or could be. I dont want it to be like Ghostbusers and the Kingomd of the Crystal Skull or anything like that. So here is what I cam up with on my own. Tell me what you think. This idea is copywritten by me of course.

My idea is that (like zool) there was someone a long time ago who was collecting an army of souls, those trapped between words. This would be some spirit who appears to somoene at the moment of death, and falsly entreats their soul to come with him.. instead of going "into the light". However, now they are trapped between worlds and basically screwed which is why the ghosts tend to mess with people an eventually get trapped. So, this evil spirit is noticing that his "army of souls" is staring to dissapear.. and discovers that the Busters are responsible and is going to do something about it.

So, in my version of the story in the end the busters find a way using their technology to release all the ghosts they have caught to date from the grid.. and open a portal so that these lost spirits can finally go home into the light. ONce that is done is takes away the power from the main evil spirit.. and he is ultimately destroyed. Without anyone to interfere the souls could not simply go into the light which would pretty much put the Ghostbusters out of business. But thats a good end to the franchise.
By Grendelvs
you could go all biblical and use Samael, regarded in Jewish folklore as the Angel of Death. instead of ushering the fallen to their place of eternal rest, he could be hoarding them for a metaphysical kick up the ladder.
By GriffithVoltaire
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'd maybe go with Charon (sorry if it's the wrong spelling) In Greek mythology he's the ferryman of hades who would traverse the river sticks carrying souls. It wouldn't be too far fetched to use him as for your purposes seeing as how he's taking them to either hell or heave depending on which book you read.

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]