...it's looking like the Aussie release date for the game is going to be the 25th of June! Now I don't know how I'll feel when we're actually in June but right now I'm a little pissed that an entire week has been added to our wait for no reason. I mean 9 days after the yanks?! Like I said right now I'm not prepared to accept this and will probably import the game from the US (granted that it will get here in under 9 days) but who knows when the time comes I might be like "eh it's just another week." That date might not stick either so we'll just have to wait and see.

How do you guys feel about this?
Last edited by ted+annette on March 3rd, 2009, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's the absolute quickest a region 1 item can be delivered to Oz? It's really annoying that we're not getting it at the same time as at least Europe but at the same time it isn't that long that importing isn't 100 percent necessary. Ugghh I'll just wait and see where my heads at come June....
Well Ps3 games are region free.... don't know about 360 if that's what you're playing on. I was wondering because even though I've imported DVDs from the US heaps of times I've never gone for the super-quick priority delivery so I'm not sure just how quick it would be and whether it would be worth it.
Pretty sure the 360 is region locked. My friend bought Halo in the Middle East but couldn't play it on his machine at home.

I was gonna buy some games for my PS3 when I was in the US last week but wasn't sure if they would work on my console so I decided against it.

You know what sucks, too, DVD's in the US used to be cheap, but now they're almost more expensive than in Australia! I bought season 1 and 2 of Nash Bridges, and they were $39 and $45 USD respectively. Dollar for dollar, that's almost the same as TV dvd's in Australia. Then factor the exchange rate and it becomes more expensive. I was almost gonna get season 5 of Miami Vice, but that was $60 USD! Sons o' bitches.
I was in eb the other day and saw the coming soon cases on the shelf. not sure if that really means anything but when the street fighter 4 cases came out the actual game was on the shelf about a month later. still it could be that destiny is tormenting me.
Those boxes are just an indicator that the game is coming soon and that's it (unless there is a date printed on them which there sometimes is). I too have finally started to see them sprouting up here and there in certain outlets. Here's hoping that we'll start seeing some pre-order promotions soon.

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]