By AMC78
My pack arrived today, it didn't suffer too badly in transit from Germany, busted bumper I'll try to mend. This is a video of the pack before it was sent. It's bigi71's pack that was for sale a couple of months ago, there's no way I could have constructed something as great as this. This is Bjorn's thread on how he built it.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=3739

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inv7LvhIWCY
By AMC78
Hi, a good 3k all up after shipping. Had some savings and Kevin's govt stimulus handout helped too, besides Germany is officially in recession so they needed the money more :cool:
By Ryusui
WOW. That's awesome! I love how the crank knob actually has a purpose on your pack. And a wand with extending tip and lights. Beautiful. Congrats!
By RickH
Hol-y shit, that's probably the best scratch built pack I've ever seen. That guy has talent! I'm bookmarking that thread for future reference, hehe.

I love how the crank knob adjusts the speed of the lights, and that the barrel extension switch actually works.

Us NSW dudes should get together one weekend before the Expo, I'd love to see that equipment in person!
By AMC78
I'm so happy, I never thought I'd own something like this ever, or as good. Have we all decided what day we are all going to do Supanova? Sunday is a definate show for me, Depends on work commitments on the others. It's weird walking into the spare room, grab a jacket and there's this thing in its corner...
By ode2kenobi
Yeah I think sunday is the day

RickH wrote:Us NSW dudes should get together one weekend before the Expo
Ok so lets start organizing, do you city boys want to pick a place?
By RickH
Well Clint (lovers) and I live out west near Windsor. Not sure where AMC is from.

Maybe meet at Narellan somewhere one weekend. It's still a fair way from Bowral, but still sorta central. Or maybe meet up at the Blacktown drive-in one night, that'd be cool. Bring your packs in the boot, hehe.

I also wouldn't mind knowing some first names? I only know your screen names.
By AMC78
My name is Andrew. I live on the North Shore, up at North Ryde near Macquarie Uni. Bit of a hike out to Narellan lol, might have to wait till Supanova to meet up then. I'll have all my gear ready by then hopefully too.
By ode2kenobi
Anywhere is a drive for me dont worry i'm used to it :)

im in Sydney usually every other weekend anyway

My screenname is the clue to mine, BEN :eyeroll:
By RickH
No worries, guys. Maybe we can meet up somewhere on the morning of Supanova, or in the carpark at Homebush even. And have a beer at the Novotel Hotel afterwards.
By lovers
Yeah sounds great guys, hopefully i will have a pack ready!!!!!!
I will be working hard over the next couple of weeks getting things ready. The sunday should be good for me as i am injured at the moment and cant play footy on the weekend.
So yeah i'm in for sure!!!!!
By AMC78
Yeah Rick that sounds like a plan since I won't be able to sleep that Sat night haha. Would be better if we all make a grand entrance as a group right than filter in one at a time.
By lovers
AMC78 wrote:Yeah Rick that sounds like a plan since I won't be able to sleep that Sat night haha. Would be better if we all make a grand entrance as a group right than filter in one at a time.
Im gonna be trying to do my holden rodeo up Ecto style!!!!! Maybe we could meet somewhere and then all turn up in my car all at once?????
By RickH
Hehe, sounds like an ambitious project, but hey if you pull it off why not. Except we'll probably have to park in the multi-story carpark with everyone else, so it might be a waste of time if no-one gets to see it.
By lovers
Oh yeah i didnt even think about that.
Maybe i could get in touch with the ones in charge of it and see if they will let us drive right up close or something
By AMC78
On the topic of ectos, I saw a white 300c touring with these black mags the other day on TV, I reckon an srt8 version of that thing would rock as a new ecto. Think I know what my next car is going to be hehe :cool:

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]