By ode2kenobi
Andrew Myself and hopefully Rick ( if the army releases him or he goes AWOL :P ) will be at the Zombieland Australian Premier Screening at the Dendy in Newtown in full GB gear this Saturday night for the Halloween screening as part of the Fantastic Planet Film Festival.

Any other GB's welcome to join or come in and say hi! we should be hanging in the foyer from about 6pm with the movie screening at 7

Here's a link to the festival page

http://www.fantasticplanetfilmfestival. ... sion_5.htm

By lovers
Damn...................... I would of loved to go but i have my cousins bucks party!!!!!!! Especially cuz i finally just finished my pack about five minutes ago..................... oh well have fun guys and look forward to coming with you guys next time.
By RickH
ode2kenobi wrote:if the army releases him or he goes AWOL :P
Air Force, mate, Air Force. There's a big difference, hehe. Well I returned home from 4 weeks in Jakarta on Friday, almost didn't go to Zombieland due to it being sold out, but Ben and Andy convinced me to go anyway. Glad I did because it's an AWESOME movie and it was a great night out. Thanks to Ben and Emma for giving up their tickets for us, but lucky Dean was so impressed with our appearance that he got you guys in for free.

Unfortunately my gear didn't hold up so well and needs some minor repairs, but no big deal, I'll work on some Goggles and a trap for next year.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]