This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Logan Cade
I've been working on a Kudmeter design for a few months now and finally got version 1 up and running. It's Arduino powered with RGB leds for the gauge. I've programmed it with 7 different colors from a 8 position selector switch, green, red, blue, white, purple, yellow, orange and off. It has a 10 position selector switch with 8 different sounds, a ninth position with all the sounds playing one after the other and a off position. It has a on/off switch, the blinking red led in the potato masher, volume control and the gauge needle works with the sounds.

See the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7V4SkfzIYQ&t=6s

http://www.tacticaltoolsusa.com/ghostbusterskudmeter/

TrekDad1 liked this
By Logan Cade
I don't have seller status at this time on this forum so I can't discuss that, but I am still sourcing parts which has put me out at least a few more weeks. I have about 4 of these Micronta metal detectors which I want to do complete builds on and I'd hate to see the other circuit boards gather dust and go to waste.
What did you guys think of the video? Any suggestions on improving anything?....features you'd like to see?
By Turbomini73
I like it didn't we talk about the led turning red based on the sound level? Where did you get the boards printed they turned out great? Also where did the cap for the end of the pipe come from and what did you end up using to attach the kitchen strainer in the tube.
By Logan Cade
Yeah, that red warning light idea didn’t pan out. Quality of the audio is at 8kHz, I need at least 44kHz to split the frequency up enough to have it control different operations. But sound files are huge at 44kHz and I wouldn’t be able to fit much audio on the sound module.
The chrome end cap is from the handlebars of a bicycle.
As far as the strainer, after milling out the tube slot I packed the tube with about ½” of 2 part epoxy putty from both ends against the strainer handle using wooden dowels to push it in. So far it’s holding really well. Just make sure to leave room for the chrome cap.
By Logan Cade
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I've used these 3/4" Round Chrome Head Plug Automotive End Cap found on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-pc-Round-Chr ... nlS_ozGwVw

I've also gone to Tru-Value hardware and used their 3/4 chrome plugs in their hardware department.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]