This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By ghostengineer
Hello everyone, over the winter I was working on a cheap and easy RGB belt gizmo. I used a box from nails I purchased at home depot. Added a water bottle top as the knob and square pieces for the buttons. The yellow wire is actually heavy solder I painted yellow and it's pretty stiff that it keeps it shape. I painted the screen yellow for now but I think it's going to go back to blue. I've seen shots where it was yellow or blue. The top of the gizmo does open up and maybe eventually I will take the yellow screen out and add a led message. thr box opens up and when closed, is held in place by velcro around the opening. This was just a little project that was meant to be quick and dirty over the cold winter weather. It's meant to show that this hobby doesnt have to be hard if you have a knack for looking at things to use for a project. Let me know what you think.
ccv66, Matt Campbell, twmedford23 and 2 others liked this
By Mat
That's awesome especially considering what you built it from! :-D

Coincidentally and looking in the back ground are you modding a Spirit pack to look more like a Real Ghostbuster's pack?
By Mat
That's awesome especially considering what you built it from! :-D

Coincidentally and looking in the background are you modding a Spirit pack to look more like a Real Ghostbuster's pack?

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]