Discuss the Ghostbusters Comic from IDW, as well as the now defunct Ghostbusters: Legion series.
Just watched a You Tube video about the TMNT/ Ghostbusters action figures, defiantly going to pick those up along the new comic when it arrives in November. I had a ball with the pervious crossover between The Ghostbusters and TMNT, so I have a strong feeling that I will enjoy this one just as much.
Interesting announcement. Didn't expect the sequel to be this soon. I figured next spring.

I wonder if that synopsis is talking about Chi-You. I don't follow the TMNT titles so no clue if there's another paranormal threat in that canon.
Chi-You is repeatedly referenced in the TMNT ongoing, so I think is nice they've kept the continuity alive since the crossover.
Cool. In addition to the ATC crew getting their own comic mini-series, it looks like we're getting some more GB/TMNT action. Can't wait. I still need to catch up on the first GB/TMNT mini-series when I get the chance. :)
Always good to pull out a big seller to keep the main series afloat, he said, cynically...

...Ah, that's just good business sense! I loved the last one, and it has been canonically crucial to everything that has come since, so I'm really excited to see what they do this time out!
*NormalGamer* liked this
So Dan Schoening won't be the artist for all five issues due to the weekly nature of the comic.

Was there an announcement of a true Volume 4? a new series that the main IDW creative crew (Burnham, Waltz, Schoening, Delgado) will head like before?
JayTigran wrote:Was there an announcement of a true Volume 4? a new series that the main IDW creative crew (Burnham, Waltz, Schoening, Delgado) will head like before?
No, not yet. I think the focus was this comic and the ATC one in terms of announcements. But I haven't seen a full summary article online yet.
My guess? The GBs are going to the TMNT's New York. Remember, the first cross over started in the TMNT world and they used the then current series artist for those pages. When the Turtles crossed over to the GB's New York, it was all of Dan's art.
*NormalGamer* liked this
zeta otaku wrote:My guess? The GBs are going to the TMNT's New York. Remember, the first cross over started in the TMNT world and they used the then current series artist for those pages. When the Turtles crossed over to the GB's New York, it was all of Dan's art.
Plus, there's no way in hell Dan and Luis can logistically do a weekly 5 issue series. They're crazy, but not that crazy. :P
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Amazon already has the TPB up for preorder March 27, 2018 (so the regular date is March 14) but it spoils some more of the overall story:
This Post Contains Spoilers
Was wondering if we'd ever see a follow-up on those entities. :D

https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-N ... 1684051479
*NormalGamer* liked this
By Fritz
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

mrmichaelt wrote:Amazon already has the TPB up for preorder March 27, 2018 (so the regular date is March 14) but it spoils some more of the overall story:

By Lee FW

mrmichaelt wrote:Amazon already has the TPB up for preorder March 27, 2018 (so the regular date is March 14) but it spoils some more of the overall story:

mrmichaelt liked this
zeta otaku wrote:Maybe a more demonic version of the evil clones from the Fast Forward series? Yes, I watched it. Yes, it was NOT good.
The first hint are those silhouettes on the Schoening-Delgado cover they revealed. Does it match up?
mrmichaelt wrote:
zeta otaku wrote:Maybe a more demonic version of the evil clones from the Fast Forward series? Yes, I watched it. Yes, it was NOT good.
The first hint are those silhouettes on the Schoening-Delgado cover they revealed. Does it match up?

At first I wasn't sure, but there are DEFINITELY some similar cues here. The tongue on one, the weird eye thing on another, and just a HINT of the horns and spines on the other two...
mrmichaelt liked this

mrmichaelt, zeta otaku liked this
mrmichaelt wrote:Agreed. Thanks for the pic. I'm not familiar with the show they're from.
It was a follow up series to the 4kids TMNT show (my absolute favorite show next to the current Nickelodeon show), but hoooooboy, was it dumb. You aren't missing anything if you never watch it (do watch the 4kids cartoon that came before it though. 5 seasons of pretty fantastic story telling)
I just realized the cover released is loosely based on the main movie poster for TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze
*The posing of the huddled around something
*The ordering of the Turtles - Don, Ralph, Leo, Mike
*The Turtles looking into the Trap (in the poster, they were looking into a TGRI canister)
*The new villains in silhouette looking sideways at the top of the page
Holy Cow!!!! Okay this is going to be a pretty exciting adventure. Looks like each Turtle will be partnered with a Ghostbuster. In Mikey and Peter's adventure I am wondering if the Turtle Ghostbusters will resemble those upcoming Playmates Toys. I knew this was going to be fun. :):):)

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive- ... -crossover
Hm. Somehow they were able to split up and go to different dimensions. I wonder if that Egon and Ray figured out how to miniaturize the Interspatial Teleportation Unit akin to Mr. Aykroyd's old idea from his Ghost Smashers, the Inter-Dimensional Interceptor, and/or Dan drew it based something like those watches in "Egon's Ghost". Or for that matter how to the TMNT contact the GB for help in the first place?

#1 - The Kevin Eastman cover sounds like a $50 cover. lol.

#2 - I agree, seems there was more to the Turtle Ghostbusters toys announcement. So I guess that means humans live in the sewers? :P

#3 - Punk Frogs? Battletoads? lol.

#4 - So turtle Ghostbusters to frogs to viking ghosts. heh heh.

#5 - A long lost ally? Hmmm.

I'm still a little apprehensive about another crossover and another multiverse story but with more information, I'm sure my mind will budge a little. The weekly thing still makes me cringe.
philmorgan81 liked this
mrmichaelt wrote:Hm. Somehow they were able to split up and go to different dimensions. I wonder if that Egon and Ray figured out how to miniaturize the Interspatial Teleportation Unit akin to Mr. Aykroyd's old idea from his Ghost Smashers, the Inter-Dimensional Interceptor, and/or Dan drew it based something like those watches in "Egon's Ghost". Or for that matter how to the TMNT contact the GB for help in the first place?

#1 - The Kevin Eastman cover sounds like a $50 cover. lol.

#2 - I agree, seems there was more to the Turtle Ghostbusters toys announcement. So I guess that means humans live in the sewers? :People

#3 - Punk Frogs? Battletoads? lol.

#4 - So turtle Ghostbusters to frogs to viking ghosts. heh heh.

#5 - A long lost ally? Hmmm.

I'm still a little apprehensive about another crossover and another multiverse story but with more information, I'm sure my mind will budge a little. The weekly thing still makes me cringe.
I was curious about how they get a message to the Ghostbusters too. The only thing I can think is Casey and April witness the Collectors capture the Turtles and they're the ones that enlist the Ghostbusters help. ;). I have been trying to catch up with the events of the Turtles comics in preparation for this crossover so I have no idea what Ally they may be referring too. By hey have made a lot of friends in these 70 plus issues. I am happy to find out that the events of the first crossover have been referenced a few times. In the Turtles comic The Immortals were having a banquet that they have every 500 years. They mention the absence of Chi Yu. I can't wait for that Ghost Trap with him in it to possibly make it's way back to the Turtles universe. :):):)
philmorgan81 wrote:I was curious about how they get a message to the Ghostbusters too. The only thing I can think is Casey and April witness the Collectors capture the Turtles and they're the ones that enlist the Ghostbusters help. ;).
Good call.
philmorgan81 wrote:I have been trying to catch up with the events of the Turtles comics in preparation for this crossover so I have no idea what Ally they may be referring too. By hey have made a lot of friends in these 70 plus issues. I am happy to find out that the events of the first crossover have been referenced a few times. In the Turtles comic The Immortals were having a banquet that they have every 500 years. They mention the absence of Chi Yu. I can't wait for that Ghost Trap with him in it to possibly make it's way back to the Turtles universe. :):):)
I'm glad someone's doing that. heh. Please feel free to list the issues the first crossover is referenced.

As for the long lost ally - I couldn't but wonder if something happens to Jenny in 101 #6. Or maybe Ray's Spirit Guide turns on them. He certainly would like what's happened with the multiverse after the warnings he gave as far back as Volume 1 of the ongoing series.
philmorgan81 liked this

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]