Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By Alex Newborn
I had that guy. Not sure where he is now, but I found the box last year.

When I was in Scholar Bowl in high school, I would carry a couple of Stay-Pufts with me as a mascot. I would also bring several Rubik's Cubes with me, and while we were sitting waiting for the moderators to set up, I would let my teammates randomly scramble them, then I'd solve them all within minutes. All with Mr. Stay-Puft sitting on my lap. I loved psyching out the other teams.

Alex
By jason k
Alex Newborn wrote:I had that guy. Not sure where he is now, but I found the box last year.

When I was in Scholar Bowl in high school, I would carry a couple of Stay-Pufts with me as a mascot. I would also bring several Rubik's Cubes with me, and while we were sitting waiting for the moderators to set up, I would let my teammates randomly scramble them, then I'd solve them all within minutes. All with Mr. Stay-Puft sitting on my lap. I loved psyching out the other teams.

Alex
Wow thats rather cool. My brother and nephew ended up getting really good at Rubik's Cubes but they didn't have stay puff cheering them on.
By Ricky
No one posts anything here so I will, Thanks for the time put into this man. It's always nice to see reviews like this and check out possible interest figures.
By jason k
thank you so much for replying. Like you said no one was posting so i didn't know if anyone liked me stuff . Glad you like the vids.
By AlTheRelic
I'd love to write something but is there anything GB related Jason?
By slaysghosts
can't wait for June! Lot of people doing figure reviews out there.......Lot of them annoying too........You seem to get it, look forward to the Ghostbuster episodes
By jason k
slaysghosts wrote:can't wait for June! Lot of people doing figure reviews out there.......Lot of them annoying too........You seem to get it, look forward to the Ghostbuster episodes
thanks. I was just about to give up hope, thinking no one watched my stuff.
Most of the month will be the old RGB toys. Its all the Toys i have.
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Good start to GB month. I always liked the pack-in ghosts to the first series, and you nailed it - I've always thought the Chomper Ghost that came with Winston was a great substitute for What's canary.

Regarding your question as to what to end the month on, my first thought would be the firehouse. It was such an iconic playset, especially for the time. Then, if you continue with these next year, you could focus or end on the role playing toys.
By jason k
thanks man.
You know I have never had the role playing toys. or do you mean the toy ptoton pack ?
By GhstbstrLMLIII
Right. Sorry for the confusion, I meant the toys like the kid-sized proton pack, Ghost Zapper which preceded the pack, and others. Not the "Role Playing Game."

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]