Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By Jmhimes001
I’ve tried reaching you via PM but they all keep going directly to my outbox without sending.

I know I’ve asked before but still wanted to confirm that you show both order #36025 (payment #39909 for amplified soundboard and power cell/cyclotron light kit - $131.96) and order #36044 (payment #39936 for aluminum Welded ion arm and aluminum Welded HGA - $116.53) as PAID.

I only show #39909 as paid but #39936 already arrived. If both are paid up, when can I expect the soundboard and light kit to ship? For reference, I placed the order at the end of December and was invoiced at the beginning of March. The ship date was 4/3 but has again been pushed back to May.

Thank you for your help!
By IndyTaz
I'm in the situation of waiting on the full sound and light kits for wand and pack myself mate. Hopefully they will be in stock soon.

Regards
T
A
Z
By AJ Quick
Jmhimes001 wrote: April 5th, 2019, 7:30 amI know I’ve asked before but still wanted to confirm that you show both order #36025 (payment #39909 for amplified soundboard and power cell/cyclotron light kit - $131.96) and order #36044 (payment #39936 for aluminum Welded ion arm and aluminum Welded HGA - $116.53) as PAID.

I only show #39909 as paid but #39936 already arrived. If both are paid up, when can I expect the soundboard and light kit to ship? For reference, I placed the order at the end of December and was invoiced at the beginning of March. The ship date was 4/3 but has again been pushed back to May.
Waiting on sound boards and welded ion arms. Next week or so for ion arms and next month for sound boards.

We did request payment (as we migrated to a new system) or you may have paid when you placed the orders but items won't ship until they are in stock.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw you already received your Ion Arm.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]