Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Hi

Anyone know of anywhere doing accurate reproduction stickers for the kenner ecto? I've tried a few on Ebay but they always turn out too small. Particularly the side doors.

Cheers in advance
I ordered some replacement stickers for my ecto-1 from an Australian on ebay, I'll compare them to the original stickers and see if they're the correct size when they get here, then get back to you. My ecto is missing a door and the replacement coming in the mail is missing the logo sticker.
Hi Was it zacparis? Unfortunately hes the last one I tried And the stickers are much too small for my liking. I was after a recreation of the originals but the sizing is slightly off and theres no excess white background around the logo so it leaves a gap on the imprint on the door frame.

Sounds silly but they have been done almost too well compared to the original
Here is the original, Image
expect for white border they look to be the same size. my stickers from zacparis don't arrive for a week or so, therefore I can't compare them in person. Maybe someone with photoshop skills could compare them more scientifically?
So the stickers from zacparis arrived, I measured and compared them to original and they are indeed the same size. But as you point out the replacements are better made than the mass produced kenner stickers so it's hard to get the logo on the car door in the same way.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]