By toylord
Ya know what really sucks? I spend way too much time on this site...and I still guarantee when you put these up for sale I'll miss out. Then I'll cry. I'll be sitting at my computer..looking at my realistic stereo microphone...and weeping....
By AZspidey
Since this isnt the for sale thread, Im not gonna list any prices. But I will say it will be close in price to a P.K.E. kit. And Im not gonna jack up my prices because it is rare to find, it will be easily affordable.
-Todd
By Kingpin
Excellent work Todd, I'm super jealous that you've been able to get a mould assembled for your buffer. :)

Can't wait to see your personal one as it continues toward completion.

Then the trick is getting the electronics done.

I assume you've got the Realistic Stero mics?
By AZspidey
I do have the mics (2 sets actually) and I was thinking about casting those as well. Most everything else will be pulled off my scratch built one and transferred to a casting, so this build up will be super quick. I also have started on the cap for the front and should be completed by the end of this weekend. I have the gearing all laser cut for the movable antennas and have most of the electronics figured out. This is NOT a project I just started and trying to get out to take everyone's money before anyone else, this is a project that I have spent many hours on to produce a high quality build for myself and everyone in the community.
-Todd

Also I have taken over vac forming from another member here that has no time to produce the parts he was going to offer (ie pack shells) and will most likely offer vacuformed domes for the gigameter, because the only one available is over $20 shipped for one dome.
By gEkX
Even if you don't sell anything I'm glad to see the giga getting the attention to detail it deserves. I've seen a lot of "gigas" that are custom and look pretty good but they are not very close to what the prop looks like. Good work man. If you looking for electronics the spinnig light wands are still up at walmart next to the gift card area in the plastic bins for $3.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]