G'day all.

Just thought I'd use my long neglected log in to let you guys know that one of my favourite Sydney cinemas is playing Ghostbusters and Ghostbuster II as a double feature. It's part of their "Crazy Times - Crazy People" festival.

The details are:

- The Chauvel Cinema (Paddington Town Hall, cnr Oxford St & Oatley Rd, Paddington, NSW).

- Friday the 17th of September.

- Starts at 8.30 PM (short intermission between films while the projectionist has a smoke).

- $12.

Advance tickets will be available from [url]www.chauvelcinema.net.au[/url] or [url]http://www.palacecinemas.com.au/[/url], but not for a little while yet.

Hope to see you there!
Hell yes. Is it 35mm or digital, just out of curiosity? I tried to get Moonlight Cinema to show Ghostbusters but they can only show 35mm, and as far as I could find out the only copy was in the Film Archives in Canberra.
I just had a look at their website, they've got some pretty awesome movies coming up: Alien 1 2 & 3, Predator 1 & 2. I should hang out in the trendy part of town more often because it seems that's where the good movies are showing, hehe.
    Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]